ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
We're all fucking magic space dust and eventually the universe itself could end, and this is what we're doing with our blip in reality? Wars, poverty, and just in general making each other miserable and often for made up funny green paper? God forbid you have to compete in this pointless game with a pervasive disability or be a dark skinned minority cuz then you're really fucked! No redo's or restarts just fucked right out the gate. it's awesome and as always its probably your fault as the world would have you believe

Reactions: Yakamoz, wastingtime, helicoptero and 9 others
Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
We're all fucking magic space dust and eventually the universe itself could end, and this is what we're doing with our blip in reality? Wars, poverty, and just in general making each other miserable and often for made up funny green paper? God forbid you have to compete in this pointless game with a pervasive disability or be a dark skinned minority cuz then you're really fucked! No redo's or restarts just fucked right out the gate. it's awesome and as always its probably your fault as the world would have you believe
It izzzz what it izzzz

Cress

Cress

Arcanist
Oct 15, 2023
Well the system that we have caught on because it was the best Increasing productivity of humanity And from the average humans perspective it was the best at reducing suffering at least so far. A lot of the good and bad in life is just Happy Or cruel coincidences at the end of the day. Very few people are intentionally going out of their way to make us suffer.

However it would be nice to have A way out of the system If you happen to be one of the people that the system doesn't favor. At the very least that seems reasonable. I politely waited Years to see if society could heal my condition.

I'm really sorry to hear you're dealing with Aggressive disability. Sounds like you've been dealing with it a long time And it's on multiplicative The longer you have a condition. I'm glad you're here and we get to talk to you though

• Love
Reactions: ikadasui and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Yes, we are living in a predatory system , both in the natural world and social world.
Everyone is competing for something and willing to chew up anyone else who gets in their way.

Reactions: myusername890
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Humans are the worst species after all, they just create harm and suffering. I view it a such a terrible, tragic mistake how this species even exists, existence is such a curse.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and myusername890