IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
Why and how did everything change and become so dark, it just seems to be insults and putdowns, complaints and everything else bad, there is never anything good to look forward to, why and how did this happen?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Arvinneedstodie, virginiawoolf, WOODESITY and 4 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
You grew up.

Reactions: IHaveNoName, EmptyManForever and Swampy
IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
I want to go back, I don't like this

I've also felt when I ctb maybe ill get stuck in a good way in the past, in the good bits of the past.

• Love
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I want to go back, I don't like this

I've also felt when I ctb maybe ill get stuck in a good way in the past, in the good bits of the past.
We can't go back, but we can try to make today less horrible and the future less shitty.

ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
I wouldn't even want to go back if I could! Like gene said we've just got to try and make today less horrible and our future less shitty. I don't know how but I'm trying

IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
also "growing up" people lie more it seems contradicting.

Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
"Gene", "Genes", these nicknames are awful. Just call me GaE, GAE, Gae or gae, please.
3A86F73F5082310635ACF1C33F4D0FD48B24C8F2

Alright, but i'm pronouncing gae as gay uwu

Reactions: Good4Nothing and insanedoomer
insanedoomer

insanedoomer

Zé"HaZarD
Jan 10, 2021
Why and how did everything change and become so dark, it just seems to be insults and putdowns, complaints and everything else bad, there is never anything good to look forward to, why and how did this happen?
growing up is a trap if y dnt uderstand it , its just about having a capability to handle responsability and to be more analytic

Reactions: budgie
IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
my growing up 15 years ago I came under attack from literally everyone and I was being nice, holding down a job etc and Ive been sick ever since and had no explanation just want to kill myself 24/7.

G

GreenTree

Mage
Jun 1, 2020
The devil rules the world. I always thought good triumphs over bad but seriously have doubts it does.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
The more we grow up, the more we realize how much life and this world suck.
Social networks are not helping at all, certainly.
I mean, buy an expensive cake you might not like so as to take a selfie with it and get lots of likes? Ridiculous haha

U

usernameforhere

Student
Nov 15, 2020
So it's not just me, did something shift in 2015, 2016? Around then? There is good stuff to look forward to, it's just difficult to see. But yeah, something changed.

it's almost like to negative side of things got more pronounced.