please_kill_me

please_kill_me

Oct 7, 2020
ig i should start saying that my dad left my mum when he knew that she was pregnant, even knowing that they never really dated still is a really shitty thing to do. So my mum tried abortion and i don't blame her, she was 18. My father came back at my 10th birthday. I was really happy cause i was a kid and didn't knew wtf was going on. At that time i saw him like 1 moth per year, he came at all my birthdays. He always said that i could be what ever i wanted to be, well that was the only good thing about him. Until i went to high school, then he said that i needed to be a fucking doctor, hell no. So I went to arts high school. At my 15th birthdays for some reason I put my dad at my back and he touched me at my breast and said "you are all groun up now". That was the trigger for a lot of disgusting memories. Memories of him asking me for dress for him and in front of him. He insisting for shower me, touching me with a disgusting look on his eyes. I told my mum but after everything he did to her she stays on his side and tell me that I'm lying. Even if I tell someone how will i prove to them?? Also I don't see my father for almost 2 years but he keeps insisting on talking to me and asking me about my sex life fsr idk why and i hate it. I already tried to talk to him about if but he says that he is my father and its his roll has a father to know this kind of things. If i just ignore him he will tell my grandmother and she will beat me up and plus will say that we should always listend to man. Like wtf whyyyyyy????

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Darkhaven, Disappointered, LastFlowers and 27 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
He's a disgusting monster. I'm sorry to hear your mom handled it that way. Molestation was swept under the rug in my family too, as well as victim shaming. It's horrific to hurt a child that way, but it's just as bad to look the other way. I would kill anyone that did that shit to my daughter.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Darkhaven, Silvermorning, Lilacmoon and 10 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm so sorry you're going through such hard times.
Always remember that YOU are not like that.
Something similar happens with my mother, she has schizophrenia and becomes an agressive monster.
Family can really suck sometimes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered, Lilacmoon, InterstateFlowers and 3 others
Dark Spring

Dark Spring

Sobreviviendo
Sep 29, 2020
It is horrible what you have experienced, do you have someone to support you in making a complaint? I think that's what you should do. I don't know how it is in your country, here in Argentina the victims of these abuses can denounce even though years of abuse have passed, it is hard to talk about these things when they happen. I will always believe the victims, the most horrible people are the ones who look the least horrible. I hug you and support you in everything. I wish none of this had happened, it makes me want to die when I think about living with so many of these people. You are free to hate him, he is a piece of garbage.

• Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered, Lilacmoon and please_kill_me
please_kill_me

please_kill_me

Oct 7, 2020
It is horrible what you have experienced, do you have someone to support you in making a complaint? I think that's what you should do. I don't know how it is in your country, here in Argentina the victims of these abuses can denounce even though years of abuse have passed, it is hard to talk about these things when they happen. I will always believe the victims, the most horrible people are the ones who look the least horrible. I hug you and support you in everything. I wish none of this had happened, it makes me want to die when I think about living with so many of these people. You are free to hate him, he is a piece of garbage.
I already told my psychiatrist but he says that with out an evidence we cant do shit ...

• Hugs
Reactions: Lilacmoon and Dark Spring
H

Hyperbunny

Student
Sep 12, 2020
ig i should start saying that my dad left my mum when he knew that she was pregnant, even knowing that they never really dated still is a really shitty thing to do. So my mum tried abortion and i don't blame her, she was 18. My father came back at my 10th birthday. I was really happy cause i was a kid and didn't knew wtf was going on. At that time i saw him like 1 moth per year, he came at all my birthdays. He always said that i could be what ever i wanted to be, well that was the only good thing about him. Until i went to high school, then he said that i needed to be a fucking doctor, hell no. So I went to arts high school. At my 15th birthdays for some reason I put my dad at my back and he touched me at my breast and said "you are all groun up now". That was the trigger for a lot of disgusting memories. Memories of him asking me for dress for him and in front of him. He insisting for shower me, touching me with a disgusting look on his eyes. I told my mum but after everything he did to her she stays on his side and tell me that I'm lying. Even if I tell someone how will i prove to them?? Also I don't see my father for almost 2 years but he keeps insisting on talking to me and asking me about my sex life fsr idk why and i hate it. I already tried to talk to him about if but he says that he is my father and its his roll has a father to know this kind of things. If i just ignore him he will tell my grandmother and she will beat me up and plus will say that we should always listend to man. Like wtf whyyyyyy????
MY dads a psycopath aswell

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lilacmoon, please_kill_me and Meditation guide
Dark Spring

Dark Spring

Sobreviviendo
Sep 29, 2020
I already told my psychiatrist but he says that with out an evidence we cant do shit ...
I don't know how it works in your country but I think you can report it with the help of a psychological study.
Police never helps anyone.
I am so sorry for everything you are going through and I am sorry that the professionals in charge of helping you in this situation are so inept.

I hope you can find a solution to this and that you have enough support to deal with it. Here you can count on me if you want to let off steam, I would love to help you in any way:heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lilacmoon, Ghost2211, Hopeindeath! and 1 other person
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
I am sorry for all your abuse. It's good that you stay away from your father. I hope things get better for you. :hug:

Brokensaddle

Brokensaddle

Student
Sep 28, 2020
I'm sorry to hear about your experience. My advice is cut your family off and run away. Get a job in another city and keep running away from them. You don't own them shit. You don't own your mum or grandmother anything she enables your dad disgusting behaviour. If you stay with them, your father could try to harm you more, in my opinion the best thing you can do for your safety and mental health is get out of their lives and find a healthy safe environment where you live yours peacefully.

Last edited:
Reactions: Disappointered, x~Sophia~x and Bull in a China shop
Deleted member 22650

Deleted member 22650

Student
Oct 7, 2020
After hearing you guys stories, i'm kinda glad I wasn't born a girl, yo that must be fucking mind boggling to have your own fucking dad touch you like that and ask for such things, i'm so disgusted and it seems to be common in the society we live in, wtf is up in there head, and i cant cope with the fact that these kinda of asshole are the one who get the girls in the end.. im so sorry for what you went through, honestly just makes me want to punch him till hes dead.

Reactions: Good4Nothing, Bull in a China shop, BFishy and 2 others
Bull in a China shop

Bull in a China shop

Self destruction button in play
Oct 21, 2020
Oh I watched a video of a woman who recorded her dad years later admitting that he had sexually abused her, the sick fuck got convicted and he was a copper ffs, you could try recording him as not only will you prove to people it happened it will get his arse locked up

Reactions: Disappointered and GoodPersonEffed
G

Gentleman

For ethics, there is only suffering and its cure.
Sep 10, 2020
Sounds like you're giloing through a lot. Not being believed by your mother and molested by your father makes you feel isolated. Know this not everyone is like them. Just because people abused their trust not everyone will do the same. A lot of people care for you and won't hesitate to help. If you reach out to a therapist and someone you trust, it doesn't have to be family, you will find the support you need. There's a lot of support out there for victims of sexual abuse and domestic violence. Best wishes for you.

Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
Your "dad" is a creepy piece of garbage. I'm sorry that you went through that and that your mom didn't believe you.

After hearing you guys stories, i'm kinda glad I wasn't born a girl, yo that must be fucking mind boggling to have your own fucking dad touch you like that and ask for such things, i'm so disgusted and it seems to be common in the society we live in, wtf is up in there head, and i cant cope with the fact that these kinda of asshole are the one who get the girls in the end.. im so sorry for what you went through, honestly just makes me want to punch him till hes dead.
It happens to male children too. The catholic church, boy scouts and nambla just to name a few groups who do it. It's sad but there are alot of people who target children. It's even more sad that alot of it goes under the radar.

Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
You deserved better than a dad like that, and a family that defends him like that. I would love to be able to claw his eyes out so he would never be able to look at you again.

Sorry for the violent language. :/

All the hugs and love for you. I hope you find a way to escape this nightmare of a situation. I hope someone will be able to help you make it stop.

Reactions: Brokensaddle
F

FITALL

Feb 1, 2020
Let me start by saying - I am so terribly sorry for what you have already endured and what you are currently going thru. I can not imagine what it must be like....to be sexually abused by someone that is supposed to be your protector. What your father has done / continues to do is absolutely wrong and disgusting!!!

My 2 nieces were molested (for years) by their father...and if that wasn't bad enough - their mother (my POS sister) refused to believe them when they approached her for help.
Her denial resulted in at least another year of abuse. Unfortunately, I had no idea this was happening. I would have killed him myself. Without any doubt or hesitation - I would have fucking buried him. The family kept this from me because they knew I would kill him. By the time I found out, him and my sister had divorced and he had moved to another state.

I think there's a number of things you can do. First, you can report it. Even if they decide not to prosecute, at least there's documentation of the allegation. We later found out that my nieces were not his only victims. He molested his son from a prior marriage years earlier, he raped my sister multiple times, attempted to rape my younger sister and then went on to rape his new girlfriend's (adult) daughter who had down syndrome. Had some/all of these victims reported him, he may not have caused as much damage as he did...you should probably also seek counseling (if you aren't already). You also have the choice of eliminating him from your life completely. You need to do what you think is right and whatever will keep you safe - physically and mentally.

Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
Wtf! He is a monster and I am so sorry this happened to you. Your mom and grandma are horrible for not listening to you and beating you. Go to the police. There may not be proof as you say however if he did this to you then he may have done this to others. They may look Into everyone in his life and start asking questions. Someone may open up to them.

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Go to the police
Depending on where you live this may not work.
In some countries the police are corrupt and sexist and turn their backs on this kind of thing. It may even backfire for the person making the claim.

Last edited:
Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
Depending on where you live this may not work.
In some countries the police are corrupt and sexist and turn their backs on this kind of thing. It may even backfire for the person making the claim.

Well son of a bitch I didn't think of that. People are horrible.

Reactions: esse_est_percipi
I

itachi of death

Student
Aug 17, 2020
Piece of shit my dad was like that mentally torturing me while offering my cousin 100 for etc,im sorry your going through that I had to leave at 15 to get away from everything ,he is a sick twisted individual who hurt you when you didn't deserve it,this is a cruel world we live in

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
People are too fucked up in the head.
They have no mental capacity to become a parent.
Not only do they not serve the role of a parent, all they do is make everything worse and cause trauma.

I feel so disgusted people like this exists.