• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
I wonder why is that there are no 100% certain methods unless it is euthanasia...and other people will "finish" you in case sth went wrong...
And all my life I heard that CTB is cowardice but now I think it takes great deal of courage or maybe desperation?

• Aww..
Reactions: iinner, Circles, Lennox and 5 others
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I wonder why is that there are no 100% certain methods unless it is euthanasia...and other people will "finish" you in case sth went wrong...
And all my life I heard that CTB is cowardice but now I think it takes great deal of courage or maybe desperation?
Humans have built in defense stating to survive. SI is built into all of us.

Reactions: Circles, Lennox, jake3d and 1 other person
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
i wish i were a bumble bee

just sting someone and rip

Reactions: Circles, tomz323, mattwitt and 2 others
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
I think you got it right, it takes desperation. Whether the idea of wanting to leave this world is cowardly, or the idea of facing death is courageous, is beyond me.

Reactions: Circles, tomz323 and throwaway123
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
Whether the idea of wanting to leave this world is cowardly, or the idea of facing death is courageous, is beyond me.

Same...

Reactions: Circles and tomz323
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I think you got it right, it takes desperation. Whether the idea of wanting to leave this world is cowardly, or the idea of facing death is courageous, is beyond me.
but to face life head on every single day it also takes a lot of courage. Whatever you decide to do it takes a lot.

• Aww..
Reactions: Circles, Lennox, Maximoo and 4 others
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
but to face life head on every single day it also takes a lot of courage. Whatever you decide to do it takes a lot.
Courage that I personally don't have, so... yeah.

Reactions: Circles and throwaway123
LogicalConclusion

LogicalConclusion

Experienced
Jun 2, 2019
Honestly the world is just cruelly ironic. Often the people who want to live end up dying and the ones who want to die end up living. Wish I could give up my dumpster fire of a life so some kid with cancer could get a shot at life or something.

• Hugs
Reactions: FFTMGD, Circles, puppy9 and 5 others
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Honestly the world is just cruelly ironic. Often the people who want to live end up dying and the ones who want to die end up living. Wish I could give up my dumpster fire of a life so some kid with cancer could get a shot at life or something.
Coincidentally, one of my younger cousin brothers died of cancer some time back. I didn't know what to tell my uncle when I called to offer condolences. 'I wish it had been me, I already want to die' would probably have been received badly, so I said the standard stuff you're supposed to say. I couldn't help but feel jealous, in a way, and I felt so bad about that pettiness inside me later.

• Hugs
Reactions: FFTMGD, Circles, puppy9 and 2 others
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
One of my cousins died as well of leukemia...she was a teenager....Thinking about it now I wouldnt want to die as a teenager...I had some good time even if it was among other things only drinking alone...:devil:

Reactions: Circles, puppy9, Lennox and 2 others
binturong

binturong

shining of stars calls me home
Jul 4, 2019
When I hear about for example air crash, I feel envy,in a way,instead of sorry, I used to be ashamed of it, but now I accept what I am, because know, whatever I felt,I am do the right thing.

About the courage and desperation,I consider that we do what we do,any emotional coloring only exists in the mind, And because people are not exactly identical, never will one truth for all.

Reactions: Circles
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
Air crash is a way I wouldnt want to go though...

Reactions: Circles, Lennox and mattwitt
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
All my life I have heard suicide is selfish.... Nope!! CTB I don't think is hard, you just need to be in the right mind set and right place knowing that your time is up

Reactions: Circles and Painted Bird
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
And I have 24... Can you reserve a seat for me? Might be helpful to be able to jump queue.

:pfff::pfff::pfff: LIterally LOL'd there....!!!!! Now getting funny looks!!!

Reactions: Circles and RM5998
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Maybe some of them are the stereotypical "cry for help"...they are not serious...
Being a cry for help shouldn't make it less serious...

Reactions: Circles and LogicalConclusion
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
Being a cry for help shouldn't make it less serious...
Of course you are right...

Ideally one shouldnt have to resort to such measures...

• Aww..
Reactions: Circles, Lennox, LogicalConclusion and 1 other person
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
It really isn't fair how things like that happen.

My aunt and I were diagnosed with breast cancer within months of each other. I survived and she did not. It should have been the other way around for sure. I feel so guilty sometimes for being the one who lived.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles, RM5998 and LogicalConclusion
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Of course you are right...

Ideally one shouldnt have to resort to such measures...

For someone to resort to the point of risking end their life, to me is more then a cry for help. Though depending on the severity of the attempt as to whether it can be taken seriously, I speak from experience.
A cry for help from me, getting drunk, walking through the street, being asked if I was OK too reply NO I am going to hurt myself I am going to try and kill myself, result... Cops turned up, I got help, though by time they turned up I was close to where I had planned to be.
Yet last week, I quietly went in the hope of not returning, but those damn cops were a lot quicker then me that time :( last week wasn't a cry for help,
To me the first isn't as serious as the second, but if people hadn't taken my words seriously, I honestly don't know what I would have done.

Reactions: Circles and Lennox
tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
Yeah, I wish I could just will my heart to stop.

Reactions: Circles, Lennox and Partial-Elf
Saga

Saga

In my memories a smiling me doesn't exist
Jul 20, 2019
maybe because we fear the unknown?our body knows when to fight it off...isnt it annoying?ive been trying to for how many years now...every night wishing that i wont wake anymore...if i suddenly die it will be funny though..

Reactions: Circles and Lennox
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
Feeling tempted to buy bag of SN...:devil: dont know if it is influence of this place or what...
But I wont do it...fear of death, for my family and for my enemies, wont give you reason to be glad f..s:devil: dont know what is the strongest deterrent...hope it is the family...

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, LogicalConclusion and Lennox
ish

ish

Experienced
Jul 20, 2019
If you are acting under the influence of a sudden CTB impulse, it is not that difficult (przykład Judash), but many things can go wrong.
If you are influenced by thoughts, you can better match the method and thus achieve the intended goal.
In the second case, unfortunately, the instinct for survival is most often strengthened, those who defeated him, unfortunately, not
they will share knowledge with us.
Personally, I think that Socrates had courage and desperation, and most (99%) of cases were deep depression.

Reactions: Circles