R

Rocinante

Enlightened
Aug 26, 2022
I don't know what has happened to me as of recent, but I've started to face more bouts of irritability and anxiety, followed by remorse. I feel too fatigued and "vacant" throughout the day. I have, and always will, live a miserable life without much happiness.

• Hugs
Reactions: forced2live, spoiledsick, sincerelysad and 1 other person
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
"Bouts" of things like irritability and anxiety may have a nutritional component such as with caffeine. Sleep irregularities can be caused by or contribute to such bouts. There are some experiments to see if control can be gotten such as with exercise or increased or decreased activity.

Reactions: forced2live, Rocinante and Cathy Ames
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
I don't know what has happened to me as of recent, but I've started to face more bouts of irritability and anxiety, followed by remorse. I feel too fatigued and "vacant" throughout the day. I have, and always will, live a miserable life without much happiness.
@Prog all of the things you have said here can be symptoms of depression. Yes, including irritability (and even outbursts of anger).

• Aww..
Reactions: Rocinante
R

Rocinante

Enlightened
Aug 26, 2022
"Bouts" of things like irritability and anxiety may have a nutritional component such as with caffeine. Sleep irregularities can be caused by or contribute to such bouts. There are some experiments to see if control can be gotten such as with exercise or increased or decreased activity.
Caffeine could be a cause tbh tbh
@Prog all of the things you have said here can be symptoms of depression. Yes, including irritability (and even outbursts of anger).
this is true?