Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
Fuck my country. AS is legal. I fill all the requirements. I'm 21. I have a chronic neurological illness which interferes with my everday life. I have the ability to make own decisions. But only god knows for how long this will last. I'm in so much pain. Every doctor either doesn't take me serious or does take me serious and wanna put me in the ward. Fuck dude please just let me die. Do I have to cut an arm off first to be considered. Now I have to SN in a country where AS is legal but SN isn't how funny is that. This is a joke man just a fucking joke. I hope my SN arrives and that I'll die painfully maybe then when they find my lifeless chocolate body they'll take me serious. Fuck society.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lily (Osako), Iamchickenhat, thebunny and 2 others
C

chloramine

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2022
People very much treat age like a determining factor which. I get to some extent. The impulses behind it make sense. But it's still not fair or helpful as a response. I don't really know what the solution is but I'm sorry you're suffering for the lack of it. It sucks so much for people to demand that you continue to suffer for however long before you're given other options.

• Love
Reactions: Iamchickenhat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It does sound like it's difficult for people to get accepted for assisted suicide, I have heard of people being rejected. It's understandable as to why you would be angry. It's unfair how we live in a world that makes it this hard for people to die. I hope that you find freedom from your suffering.

• Love
Reactions: Lonerzepam