S

seekingpeacefulend

Apr 13, 2023
Instead of starting petitions and groups on Facebook to deny people who are miserable and want to die the right. They want to make sure anything that will end suffering unobtainable to keep us here just to suffer more yet none of them help especially when the main reason some people seek suicide is not able to have quality of life due to finance mainly.

• Hugs
Reactions: SMmetalhead36, Forever Sleep, vampire2002 and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is something so disgusting to want to deny people the option of a peaceful exit in this existence where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer. I despise how they force their harmful delusions onto other people and are unable to accept that not everyone even wants to exist. In my case all that is desirable is peacefully ceasing to exist and it would be so relieving and prevent so much suffering if the option was there to just easily leave in peace. Pro-life people only create more harm.

Reactions: SMmetalhead36, lagoona-a-go-go, sadandlonely99 and 1 other person
haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
Definitely, pro life people want to have control over us. They are the true toxic one, making us suffer just for them to feel like good people in their mind. It's disgusting how ctb is artificially maintained hard cause of them.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and ThisUnrest
TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
Instead of starting petitions and groups on Facebook to deny people who are miserable and want to die the right. They want to make sure anything that will end suffering unobtainable to keep us here just to suffer more yet none of them help especially when the main reason some people seek suicide is not able to have quality of life due to finance mainly.
good post and agree...............Ive been told that I 'have' to carry on, to 'fight' on, and to battle through' so many times...........wish people would just shut the F up and mind their own business

Reactions: SMmetalhead36, betternever2havbeen and ThisUnrest
B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Glad I'm not on facebook anymore. There are petitions? Jesus. Yeh I don't know why they can't just mind their own business or do something constructive to help people. Instead they will just make people feel trapped here. If they only knew what it was like to be in our situation, but they will never understand they make things worse.

Reactions: SMmetalhead36
MidnightCat

MidnightCat

Still 3 more lives to go.
Jan 1, 2023
Glad I'm not on facebook anymore. There are petitions? Jesus. Yeh I don't know why they can't just mind their own business or do something constructive to help people. Instead they will just make people feel trapped here. If they only knew what it was like to be in our situation, but they will never understand they make things worse.
Exactly.

One of the few people that are capable to "calm down my urges to ctb" is actually a psychiatrist who told me it was fine to ctb, but first I should give a try to any other option.

That made me feel a little peace on the inside. It was the first time someone was not telling me that I was wrong and I must endure it forever.

• Love
Reactions: SMmetalhead36, vampire2002 and betternever2havbeen
B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
@MidnightCat I'm glad that helped you-huge respect for that psychiatrist! At least he's open-minded and meeting you half way not just dismissing you. I'm for ctb being a last resort as well but just knowing it's there as an option really does have a calming effect. If we could only come to some sort of agreement that we'd have peaceful methods available as a very LAST resort but we'll give it time and always talk it through before we do anything (so hopefully we don't actually get to the point of ctb) I think that could work really well. Or is that too naive? Obviously it won't work in all cases, but it's the best I can come up with.

Reactions: SMmetalhead36 and MidnightCat
MidnightCat

MidnightCat

Still 3 more lives to go.
Jan 1, 2023
@MidnightCat I'm glad that helped you-huge respect for that psychiatrist! At least he's open-minded and meeting you half way not just dismissing you. I'm for ctb being a last resort as well but just knowing it's there as an option really does have a calming effect. If we could only come to some sort of agreement that we'd have peaceful methods available as a very LAST resort but we'll give it time and always talk it through before we do anything (so hopefully we don't actually get to the point of ctb) I think that could work really well. Or is that too naive? Obviously it won't work in all cases, but it's the best I can come up with.
Something like that would be amazing and I really think is the way it should be handled.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen
S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
good post and agree...............Ive been told that I 'have' to carry on, to 'fight' on, and to battle through' so many times...........wish people would just shut the F up and mind their own business
I agree. I couldn't have said it better myself!