• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
Well, I have hit point where I cant bring myself to ctb. I can't just bring myself to do it. I can't convince myself just to go through with it. Is there anyway I can just do it? I think about it all the time but it's just talk. When it comes down to the real thing I pussy out. I think I am going to be here for a long time. I'm so upset.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, Luchs, alexithymia and 5 others
Ko9

Ko9

Student
Jun 30, 2019
All I can say is that I can relate to this a lot.

Reactions: ish, Lifeisatrap and lostangel
LifeOver

LifeOver

Professional Suicide Attempter
Jul 23, 2019
I believe everybody on this forum is asking this same question. Those who have the guts and a fair amount of luck have already seen the other side.

• Aww..
Reactions: Luchs, ish, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
Well, I have hit point where I cant bring myself to ctb. I can't just bring myself to do it. I can't convince myself just to go through with it. Is there anyway I can just do it? I think about it all the time but it's just talk. When it comes down to the real thing I pussy out. I think I am going to be here for a long time. I'm so upset.
i can relate a ton, think its just a part of me inside trying to hold on; that last step to actually do it is the hardest thing you'll ever be able to do. some just aren't truly prepared to leave, even when they think they are.

though i believe there will come a some time in our lives, where this fear of not being able to do it is gonna be gone; cause we wont care anymore about everything and anything, we'll be tired of hurting and suffering and we'll have nothing to lose and have the courage to take that final step.

Reactions: ish, freetobe, lostangel and 2 others
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
have you tried much? it is so hard isnt it, maybe a group on here should all get together and do a pact! joking (half)

Reactions: alexithymia
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Hm, maybe you are not ready yet to do it. No need to be upset about it, the cracking point will come eventually. To succeed it needs determination, willpower and careful planning. Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Reactions: Mud. and Elias
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Hm, maybe you are not ready yet to do it. No need to be upset about it, the cracking point will come eventually. To succeed it needs determination, willpower and careful planning. Failing to plan is planning to fail.
I am ready! and determined, it just really really frickin hurts and makes me feel so sick and dizzy-physically and mentally-that every cell of my body is stopping me!! have you ever tried? I tried every day-for hours at a time for weeks and weeks-using alcohol as a inhibitor- stupid SI is so so strong-nearly did it but managed to stop myself at last minure-which I almost couldnt do- as nearly slipped back down! wish I had.
i can relate a ton, think its just a part of me inside trying to hold on; that last step to actually do it is the hardest thing you'll ever be able to do. some just aren't truly prepared to leave, even when they think they are.

though i believe there will come a some time in our lives, where this fear of not being able to do it is gonna be gone; cause we wont care anymore about everything and anything, we'll be tired of hurting and suffering and we'll have nothing to lose and have the courage to take that final step.
Yeah-Im feeling im getting closer to getting to that point-or I just need to be reallllllly drunk to do it. I wonder how many previos members on here-managed it in the end-guess there is no true way of knowing

Last edited:
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Aside from holding on until my dad's illness takes him out, part of me is making sure I have the right ingredients to rule out failure. The other part is I've only been suicidal since my dr nearly killed me with meds and bad advice. I've been so suicidal it's insane, really. Like, right after this happened I was almost instantly suicidal and couldn't think of anything else. I don't have a choice though and have to carry this out
Peace/hugs

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Mud.
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Aside from holding on until my dad's illness takes him out, part of me is making sure I have the right ingredients to rule out failure. The other part is I've only been suicidal since my dr nearly killed me with meds and bad advice. I've been so suicidal it's insane, really. Like, right after this happened I was almost instantly suicidal and couldn't think of anything else. I don't have a choice though and have to carry this out
Peace/hugs
that s intrigiuing you became suicidal after someone nearly killed you? so before you wanted to live, then someone tried to kill you, which didnt work-but now you want to die? that sound interesting, but I dont want to pry if you dont want to share details!

Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
that s intrigiuing you became suicidal after someone nearly killed you? so before you wanted to live, then someone tried to kill you, which didnt work-but now you want to die? that sound interesting, but I dont want to pry if you dont want to share details!
Yes, I have brain, muscle, nerve and kidney damage from dangerous meds, I sleep three hours a night and this has been absolutely hell on earth. I think you might've not read my post closely, I was nearly killed by dangerous meds

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Mud. and MeltingHeart
Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
I, too, am currently paralyzed with fear about actually taking the N that I paid several hundred dollars for that is right now sitting 5 feet from me but I'm scared to drink.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mud., Lethe, Femmeboifailure and 1 other person
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Yes, I have brain, muscle, nerve and kidney damage from dangerous meds, I sleep three hours a night and this has been absolutely hell on earth. I think you might've not read my post closely, I was nearly killed by dangerous meds
my apologies, i dont think I read it properly either, that sounds awful, did you/an you sue the doctor?!

Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
my apologies, i dont think I read it properly either, that sounds awful, did you/an you sue the doctor?!
My fiancé threatened to break up with me if I sued. She was a complete asshole, she's the main reason I'm here, she was controlling af and it ruined my life. My therapist said to sue and then my fiancé threatened break up, I saved her life by not ending hers
Peace/hugs

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
My fiancé threatened to break up with me if I sued. She was a complete asshole, she's the main reason I'm here, she was controlling af and it ruined my life. My therapist said to sue and then my fiancé threatened break up, I saved her life by not ending hers
Peace/hugs
isnt better if yr fiance breaks up with you if she is so horrible and controlling? why didnt she want you to sue? thats strange-surely you would both benefit-if there was a good financial outcome

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
You can't do it because you don't want to. None of us do. It's an awful situation to be in and you have my sympathy for what little it's worth.

• Love
Reactions: lostangel and alexithymia