• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

hydrangeacorp

Jan 25, 2024
I have wanted to die for a long time. I have no hope and I do not want to exist anymore. My future is a black hole. I want to die.

Despite these feelings, I cannot find the courage to end things. It may be partly because I have not found a reliable enough method and I am afraid of failing and causing myself further physical damage, ending up comatose, paralyzed, etc. Worse than before I attempted.

Unfortunately I can't hear from those who succeeded. If people here have attempted, how did you find the courage or put aside your fears?

• Hugs
Reactions: voudebase, etherealspring and Beyond_Repair
Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
I understand, and feel similarly. I want nothing more than to die, but am terrified of the process and the possibility of not succeeding and making things 1000% worse for myself. It's not simple or easy at all, despite what some might think

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also have the fear of trying to die going wrong and leading to worse suffering, it truly is so horrible and immensely cruel to me how people are denied the option to just painlessly die when they wish to with no risks involved, I really wish that suicide is straightforward. But anyway I wish you the best.