• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Gorgon

Gorgon

A sad sad
May 1, 2019
I have to pack up her room, I just cant. We are moving and the whole time i have just sat here. My partner has done everything which makes it all worse. They have almost the whole house packed I just wont let them go in there. I feel useless and pathetic. I cant even look at her room without crying. It's been 3 years now. 3 miserable years. I've tried everything counciling, good friends, a good job, fuck I even have money. But none of it made it better. Nothing can make it better and I dont think I wanna try to anymore but i still cant bring myself to die. I fucking hate the torture of it all. I have a gun i have ropes I have poison but I dont have the guts. What do I do?!? I need to die very very soon please help me please

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: okaoki, SinisterKid, Empty Smile and 1 other person
H

Hotsackage

Elementalist
Mar 11, 2019
Not sure we can do to help except wish you luck and peace in any decision you make.

Katerina

Katerina

If only she knew
Sep 21, 2019
Whose room is it? Can your partner not help you do it

Gorgon

Gorgon

A sad sad
May 1, 2019
My baby

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Katerina and Empty Smile
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
I'm so sorry. I know that has to be the hardest thing for a parent.

I can't say I know how you feel, because I'd be lying. My own kid is 27.

The closest I can relate is the ex-girlfriends daughter who was killed in a wreck at 13, but I knew her since she was an infant. And the feeling was extremely unbearable because I still considered her my daughter.

I suck at trying to find the right words for things like this, but I hope you find peace and comfort.