Miserable.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Hollowillow, CTB Dream, Dead Meat and 5 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Find a Plan B. Forget the N. I have. Plenty of perfectly good methods other than N.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Ah my dear perhaps you have been too unsure of methodologies and technologies to
ensure you ctb without failure. I myself am planning every detail and planning for every possible contingency. I am making certain that my trip will be pleasant and certain.
Love and much warmth to you.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Dead Meat and damaged_soul
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Find a Plan B. Forget the N. I have. Plenty of perfectly good methods other than N.
Ah my dear perhaps you have been too unsure of methodologies and technologies to
ensure you ctb without failure. I myself am planning every detail and planning for every possible contingency. I am making certain that my trip will be pleasant and certain.

Yeah, I wanted to try SN but couldn't go through with it. Something putting me off, and I have a bad feeling I'd survive somehow in a horrible way, that the odds would not favour me, I feel unkillable. So because I couldn't kill myself with SN, I switched to N. I think I can ctb with that. It sucks that it's harder to get and keep.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Dead Meat and damaged_soul
D

damaged_soul

Experienced
Jul 30, 2022
I have a detailed plan too but I'm still too scared. I'm scared that once I start experiencing the side effects, I'll freak out and end up going to the ER and getting "saved." Especially because the ER is walking distance to where I live.
I feel you, I am really miserable about how I can't die. The monkey-brain SI part of my brain is simply too strong. Also, I know it's very ironic, but I'm too depressed to die. I don't have the motivation to figure out where to source all the things I need, to test my SN, and to actually carry out my plan. I just want to lie in bed and do nothing all day.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Dead Meat and Suicidebydeath
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Dying is not easy after all. To be free from this world is all that I have wanted yet I'm still here. I wish that dying is as straightforward as just wishing to be gone, but after all we live in a world that makes leaving this life behind as difficult as possible. It's all very unfair, we have all already suffered enough in life without having to struggle in the process of planning our death. I wish you freedom.

• Love
Reactions: CTB Dream, SadVegan and Suicidebydeath
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Yeah, I wanted to try SN but couldn't go through with it. Something putting me off, and I have a bad feeling I'd survive somehow in a horrible way, that the odds would not favour me, I feel unkillable. So because I couldn't kill myself with SN, I switched to N. I think I can ctb with that. It sucks that it's harder to get and keep.
Yeah, but N has a lot of pitfalls, namely how hard it is to get AND it IS illegal. That's big one. I agree SN may do the job, but I'm not convinced it's as reliable as is often talked about, nor as peaceful as portrayed. Maybe it's time for a Pan C? There are plenty of other adequate methods out there. N2 is good from what I read. Way cheaper than N, and doesn't require you to buy anything illegal. Same goes for CO.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and SadVegan
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Sorry cruelty life full suffer method not. Method theory available practice rolife remove. Chemic same n theory avail must easy chemist ,hope soon one make new

• Hugs
Reactions: Hollowillow and Suicidebydeath