D

Deleted member 847

THEY ALLOW EUTHANASIA FOR DEPRESSION.

Reactions: FadedMemory and Tiburcio
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
I imagine the whole process of ever getting euthanised be a whole lot more difficult than it's made out be. Shit probably takes years and in the meanwhile exhausting every other option to "save" you. Also i'd think you'd have to suffer from some pretty gnarly mental issue's and not just "i don't want to live anymore for x or y reason"

Reactions: Strumgewehr, suffering and Tiburcio
D

Deleted member 847

I imagine the whole process of ever getting euthanised be a whole lot more difficult than it's made out be. Shit probably takes years and in the meanwhile exhausting every other option to "save" you. Also i'd think you'd have to suffer from some pretty gnarly mental issue's and not just "i don't want to live anymore for x or y reason"
But they let the old lady die just because her life was boring. In my country they will laugh at you if you want to die with terminal cancer. My reason for suicide is the same. I find this world boring and I know there's better on the other side.

Reactions: Tiburcio
S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
Not this again.

I live in Belgium and it isn't as easy as you think it is.

Not having this discussion again, but you know nothing.

Reactions: Nzbeelover, leader-akiko, skitliv and 2 others
S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
Also @Midnight pretty much nailed it. It's very easy to look at a few examples and think this is the euthanasia paradise.

Couldn't be more wrong.

Reactions: Midnight
RaptorHavx

RaptorHavx

Drowning in loneliness...
Aug 15, 2018
Seems like lots of people from belgium are around. Anyways, I would be glad if severe depression could be considered as a disease which may be a reason to undergo euthanasia if agreed by all. It would "save" a lot of people IMO

Reactions: tearsinrain and Tiburcio
S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
Seems like lots of people from belgium are around. Anyways, I would be glad if severe depression could be considered as a disease which may be a reason to undergo euthanasia if agreed by all. It would "save" a lot of people IMO

I agree to an extent. I just think there is a problem with the term 'depression' nowadays. It gets used very loosely.

So the big question is how do you differentiate between somebody who is really sure of their decision and somebody who makes the decision in the heat of the moment yet could potentially get better in the future.

Reactions: tearsinrain
D

Deleted member 847

I think the world's suicide rate would increase if people knew hanging was painless. Fuck waiting for euthanasia or approval.

RaptorHavx

RaptorHavx

Drowning in loneliness...
Aug 15, 2018
Just wondering how many people would be actually no more around, if anyone honestly wishing to quit would effortlessly die. That could solve overpopulation issue in odd way.

S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
Just wondering how many people would be actually no more around, if anyone honestly wishing to quit would effortlessly die. That could solve overpopulation issue in odd way.
Yeah a hell of a lot of people. That's for sure.