fuzattojuliana

fuzattojuliana

Juliana Fuzatto
Sep 12, 2020
I wanted to talk with some members that had the same experience as me but it always go to an error message. :hmph:

Stick

Stick

Experienced
Aug 31, 2020
From the rules and FAQ: "
The permissions to create a thread, send and receive PMs, and to use the chatroom will be granted automatically after you post a certain secret number of times and are active for at least 24 hours. This is to avoid spam and abuse of accounts."
I think you just have to wait until tomorrow. I couldn't PM you, but I've been able to with other users.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, Deleted member 4993 and fuzattojuliana
fuzattojuliana

fuzattojuliana

Juliana Fuzatto
Sep 12, 2020
[QUOTE = "Stick, post: 868985, membro: 21425"]
Das regras e perguntas frequentes: "
As permissões para criar um tópico, enviar e receber PMs e usar a sala de bate-papo serão concedidas automaticamente depois que você postar um determinado número secreto de vezes e ficar ativo por pelo menos 24 horas. Isso evita spam e abuso de contas. "
Acho que você só tem que esperar até amanhã. Não pude mandar um PM para você, mas consegui com outros usuários.
[/CITAR]
Thank you so much!
From the rules and FAQ: "
The permissions to create a thread, send and receive PMs, and to use the chatroom will be granted automatically after you post a certain secret number of times and are active for at least 24 hours. This is to avoid spam and abuse of accounts."
I think you just have to wait until tomorrow. I couldn't PM you, but I've been able to with other users.
Dear Stick, if isn't annoying for you, may you help me how I can see who follows me and how I follow? Thank you so much.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stick