• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

barelyalive

barelyalive

Jun 12, 2019
i feel nothing. i am empty and it is endless.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dartz, inconsequential, kuddelmuddel23 and 12 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm sorry you're not comfortable in the world. Can you tell us some more about yourself? I know you have children, and that a friend killed herself last year, but that's all. Do you have a partner? a job? a doctor? How have you tried to feel more comfortable?

(Your post actually sounds like a religious experience, but if you don't want to feel this way, that's no good.)

Reactions: ExitTheDay
ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
I'm sorry you feel this way, you can message me anytime you would like to talk about stuff

barelyalive

barelyalive

Jun 12, 2019
I'm sorry you're not comfortable in the world. Can you tell us some more about yourself? I know you have children, and that a friend killed herself last year, but that's all. Do you have a partner? a job? a doctor? How have you tried to feel more comfortable?

(Your post actually sounds like a religious experience, but if you don't want to feel this way, that's no good.)

Im not religious at all. Im in the middle of a divorce. Work part time. Have multiple therapists and doctors, have a whole pharmacy of meds in my system. I try to do things that used to make me happy. Theres nothing though. I exercise. I go outside. I drink oceans of water a day. Its not even about being happy. Its about.,.. I can't even put this feeling into words.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dartz, Ampsvx123 and Soul
BlueMeanie88

BlueMeanie88

Jun 16, 2019
Its not even about being happy. Its about.,.. I can't even put this feeling into words.
[/QUOTE]
It's just a big empty void that nothing seems to fill. I get it. It's as if you're just going through the everyday motions. Hoping you find something to make you smile today. A real genuine happy smile ❤️

A

Allpainnogain

Experienced
May 2, 2019
I really relate to this. The anhedonia is awful

• Hugs
Reactions: Rukia
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
i feel nothing. i am empty and it is endless.
It's horrible that we are forced into a pointless painful existence just because two people, our parents, chose to have sex.
Childbearing without the child's consent should be illegal.
(yes i know that would mean no more children because there is no way to obtain it's consent before birth, that's exactly my point).

Reactions: jrums and Soul
D

deathenvoy

Experienced
Mar 29, 2019
It's horrible that we are forced into a pointless painful existence just because two people, our parents, chose to have sex.
Childbearing without the child's consent should be illegal.
(yes i know that would mean no more children because there is no way to obtain it's consent before birth, that's exactly my point).
I have better solution. Just allow people to die peacefully when they want to .

• Hugs
Reactions: Allpainnogain, lululoo, jrums and 1 other person