šŸŽµ Be all, end all šŸŽµ
Apr 17, 2023
It would solve overpopulation.

Reactions: LateForTheBus
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I guess because assisted suicide is still illegal in many countries. I guess other products used for suicide like SN, inert gas, rope- are more of a grey area because they do have 'legitimate' non lethal purposes. Still- you wouldn't really buy a suicide pod for any other use- meaning the retailer sold it to you- and likely provided instructions KNOWING what you were going to use it for. It could convincingly be argued that they assisted a suicide.

As to why assisted suicide is still illegal- religious, economic, emotional reasons. Plus- if it WERE to be legalised- I imagine the majority of people would want it to be heavily regulated. I doubt we'll be seeing the Sarco Pod on Ebay/Amazon any time soon...

Reactions: epic
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I always thought that the suicide pod (the sarco) came from Switzerland not Australia. The Sarco does sound so wonderful to me but the problem is that the society needs slaves so as a result suicide is purposely made so difficult. It's so sad how despite the fact that suicide pods have been invented, humans are denied that option and have to suffer more painful deaths. Legalising such a thing would prevent so much unnecessary suffering.

Reactions: epic