• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BWV478

BWV478

Nov 19, 2023
The what now?

• Yay!
Reactions: Hollowman, Life Is My Coffin, thewalkingdread and 1 other person
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
The EI sarco pod is still in development.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and thewalkingdread
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Are you hoping to pick one up on Ebay/ Amazon? 😉

I imagine- even when they do come in to action, they're usage will be highly restricted.

Reactions: thewalkingdread, trashhologram and Yaffle
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
Are you hoping to pick one up on Ebay/ Amazon? 😉

I imagine- even when they do come in to action, they're usage will be highly restricted.
Absolutely, I would expect them only to be in end of life clinics such as Dignitas.

Reactions: thewalkingdread, Deleted member 82921 and Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Absolutely, I would expect them only to be in end of life clinics such as Dignitas.
Yes, although I remember seeing some promotional clip about the Sarco pod that it could be delivered to anywhere potentially. In which case- perhaps doctors will be able to 'prescribe' them to individuals one day. A bit like some patients are given the pills to do it themselves at home (probably with someone medical on site I imagine.) But yeah- I'm sure they will be highly regulated.

Reactions: thewalkingdread and Yaffle
Freimann

Freimann

Dec 23, 2023
Social stigma, society, and all the money involved.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Made me think of this.

• Yay!
Reactions: ClownMe
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
Suicide Rocket ships?!

Please don't give Elon Musk any more stupid ideas... He's full of them already.

• Yay!
Reactions: murun_b
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I thought I read the Sarco came from Switzerland. But anyway the reality is that sadly we exist in such an pro-suffering world where the society needs slaves which is why there is so much brainwashing into trying to make people believe that wanting to die is "irrational" despite the fact that it's anything but. Having access to such a peaceful way to die certainly would be so incredibly relieving and prevent so much futile and unnecessary suffering. I find it so horrifying how humans wish to make suicide as inacessible as possible even know we never even consented to being here in the first place.

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
I'm waiting for the open source version of the Sarco Pod.. They originally stated they would release it if it became operational (the open source plans) but till now they haven't. From an engineering perspective, does anyone know if they'd be hard to D.I.Y? I would imagine not, as it's just a bigger version of CTB using gases, i think. like instead of something to hold the gasses in but only covering your head, it covers your whole body..so a bigger bag?

R

Redacted24

Might be Richard Cory... or not
Nov 20, 2023
I'm sure the Aussie model will be more comfortable than the southern European version from long ago: the Yugo