CuriosityAndCat

CuriosityAndCat

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Nov 2, 2023
I've always pursued high risk activities like free rock climbing, bridge and cliff diving, biking alleycats, free diving, cave diving, downhill biking and boarding, etc.

It was easier to do these things than going to the gym because I was wanting to die at the time.

There was a TV show on Amazon where MC wrapped his bike in black tape and rode around every night.

For the longest time, my suicide plan was to take out a loan between 150-180k, setup a high altitude balloon and see space. The more depressed I felt the easier it was to research and design.

All methods of dying suck in some way or another. Why aren't there conversations and choices for interesting EOL experiences?

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
People are free to talk about what they want. Most people want to vent about their problems, ask how a certain method works or how to obtain it. Any sort of suicide fetishism, or glorification can have a bad look to outsiders especially. But it's not the reason why people are here.

We would all like our deaths to mean something though. If the world was so great, it wouldn't be a bad place to live in, in the first place.

Reactions: CuriosityAndCat
CuriosityAndCat

CuriosityAndCat

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Nov 2, 2023
There's no glory, meaning, or the like in death. I don't think there's anything after except cessation of existence. The only meaning your death you can find is to you. Every method sucks. Your explanation is really good. I guess I was finding something that meant something for me.

I've been getting better lately. Nothing changed around me. I don't need a reason or purpose for anything. I'm unconcerned about not being good enough or fitting into the world. My problems have become surmountable. I'm finding contentment watching my fish and hanging with my pets.