Wyldfyre4948

Wyldfyre4948

Waiting for my bus
Jul 12, 2023
What brings you here? What kind of damage has left you feeling that ctb is the only real option left? I don't mind if you want to type a novel, or if you want to send it in private if you're uncomfortable being open about it.

dumblosergirl

dumblosergirl

girl failure
Feb 13, 2023
I'm here to feel understood. Childhood trauma and bullying from strangers and family all my life. I know (not assuming) that my family hates me. Most people are cruel and hurt me in so many ways and I watched as they tore down so many good and beautiful souls to where the only peaceful way they see out of the pain is to CTB.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wyldfyre4948 and vuberpoot1
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
I've wanted to die for about as long as I can remember. I don't know why, now it's evolved into self hatred and hatred for the rest of the world. I've wasted my life have nothing,nobody gives a fuck about me and neither do I. Now I'm just planning my exit.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wyldfyre4948
Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
Similar to the one above, came to feel understood and have childhood trauma and bullying happen all throughout life. Having a ton of mental illnesses doesn't help matters either as well as a shitty heart physically speaking. I honestly just feel like a test subject guinea pig more than anything else. Combine that with heavy misanthropy and anti-human sentiment and I think it's all the more clear. Dehumanization leads to what I am now and that means hating humans so much that I don't even ascribe to identifying with being human anymore. My sister and I both can't identify with humans and never will ever again.

• Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic and Wyldfyre4948
Centraloze

Centraloze

Nov 25, 2023
Future view is bleak. Trauma + bad habits I could overcome, thought I did, but the pain returns/lingers. The only thing that makes sense is to find when to get out and how.

• Hugs
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Well, you see, when a man and a woman....

• Yay!
Reactions: Wyldfyre4948 and foxgirl
warm dreams

warm dreams

Nov 23, 2023
I was looking for ways to kill myself. While searching for methods, I came across this forum. I was surprised when I understood absolutely every user. I haven't felt this feeling in a long time IRL. At this point in my life, all I'm interested in is suicide, so this forum is an outlet for me.

• Hugs
Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
The physical pain never goes away and at this point probably won't go away. The blurriness is constantly there as well. I have no friends left and have failed in school and life. If I haven't found someone who would want to be with me at this point I doubt it would ever happen.

Every day is a literal struggle against the pain to keep going. It hurts god it hurts so fucking much sometimes and nothing ever makes it go away.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case ceasing to exist is all that is desirable, it only feels rational wishing for death to escape from all future unnecessary suffering in this existence there was never a need for in the first place.

Existence is just so futile and cruel, I'd prefer to be eternally at peace instead, I just want nothingness, it's terrifying how a human can potentially exist for so long with no limit as to how much they can suffer, existence itself is the true problem.

Reactions: evaonline