B

BoneWeary57

Jun 5, 2024
I cry for what was, what is and what will never be. Because sometimes crying is the only thing I know or can do. That is my answer.

So much wasted time. So much anger...rage..at how things got to the point they are in my life. I never saw any of it coming, sure as fuck never thought I'd end up anywhere near where I am (and am not) in life now. I am so tired of living in the past, at least in my minds eye, but don't know how to not think about it almost all the time. IF the present or future were even half of what my life use to be, I could handle it better, look forward to more days,weeks,months or even years. But every day I feel like an ungrateful asshole because all think about is what I am living without - the people & places that brought me joy, stability, happiness - are all gone. Each day has become harder to navigate, even simple daily task of living. Yes, some is depression but mostly, it's a giving up that I have not felt before. Tired of feeling like this, having to force fake emotions or interactions with people at work, tired of not having an option to exit stage left, ctb and hope for something much better beyond what is now.

So I ask..why are you crying my friend?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: GoatHerder, Circles, Praestat_Mori and 11 others
D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
I know now why you cry, but it is something I can never do.

Reactions: GoatHerder
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I don't like crying...

Imagined_Euphoria

Imagined_Euphoria

Student
Aug 5, 2024
I don't.

annasplight

annasplight

endless grief
Aug 6, 2024
I weep for all I have lost. My tears are pretty much endless these days. I don't think i've made it a day without crying in the past 10 days. I cry because nobody will truly understand me or give me the chances I deserve.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder, thebelljarrr, Lostandlooking and 3 others
dopaminenthusiast

dopaminenthusiast

i just want peace of mind
May 4, 2024
I cry for what was, what is and what will never be. Because sometimes crying is the only thing I know or can do. That is my answer.

So much wasted time. So much anger...rage..at how things got to the point they are in my life. I never saw any of it coming, sure as fuck never thought I'd end up anywhere near where I am (and am not) in life now. I am so tired of living in the past, at least in my minds eye, but don't know how to not think about it almost all the time. IF the present or future were even half of what my life use to be, I could handle it better, look forward to more days,weeks,months or even years. But every day I feel like an ungrateful asshole because all think about is what I am living without - the people & places that brought me joy, stability, happiness - are all gone. Each day has become harder to navigate, even simple daily task of living. Yes, some is depression but mostly, it's a giving up that I have not felt before. Tired of feeling like this, having to force fake emotions or interactions with people at work, tired of not having an option to exit stage left, ctb and hope for something much better beyond what is now.

So I ask..why are you crying my friend?
that's a really good question.
i think i cry for multiple reasons. most of the days i cry because i feel bad as others as i feel bad for me too, because we all (or at least the people i know and live with, read it as my family) live in the same fucked up world, we all struggle to get up every morning, we all go through insufferable things that I can't even try to write on here but trust me, they feel like getting without air little by little to the point you ask when are you finally going to stop breathing. I started to think we are all hopeless, and that somehow makes me extremely sad.
Other days i just cry for me, because the past few months i thought everything was better; i got really good grades, i made friends, i improved my relationship with my parents. I wasn't feeling alone or sad anymore, so i stopped being hopeless. i realized i don't wanna die. the thing is that i found out recently that it doesn't matter how hard i try to be better, or how everything seems to be, it's everything false. it will never be better, the life i was born with. the world and people is still fucked up and I'm stuck in it and with them. I still don't wanna die, i just want to stop the pain.
i send you a hug, and i really hope life goes a little more easy on you

• Love
Reactions: GoatHerder, BoneWeary57, etherealspring and 1 other person
W

wasted_years

Feb 13, 2024
Because there's nothing at all I can do to change the general course my life is going. Sadness, more than an emotion, is a discovery. It is the discovery that we have no power over the world, that we are at its mercy. The only real choice I have is to either stick around and see this bullshit through, as painful as that will be, or just ditch the ride. And I'm leaning toward the latter. I've been too strong for too long. I can't take it anymore.

• Love
Reactions: GoatHerder, Circles, thebelljarrr and 5 others
landslide2

landslide2

Student
May 6, 2024
I hope the tears provide some comfort, for even a short time.
Lately, each day that passes the tears come. I think my time to go may be approaching.
I shed tears for similar feelings of what was, and what's come to be.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: GoatHerder, Circles, thebelljarrr and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I cry for how I was so tragically brought into an existence that only ever caused me to suffer, I cry because the pain of existing is endless, it terrifies me how a human can suffer so unbearably for so long yet there isn't the option for me to just fall asleep eternally, I wish I could just fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep and forget about it all, only non-existence can bring me peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder, divinemistress36 and BoneWeary57
N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

Xe/It
Apr 2, 2023
Because I'm stressed, overwhelmed, uncertain, insecure, lonely and I feel shame and guilt constantly and my dog is driving me insane and I miss my friend but I can't talk to him rn and I feel like no one understands me but also that I may just be a manipulative piece of shit inherently and I hate myself. I just want to be good and if I can't have that then I just want to disappear.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: GoatHerder, Circles, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I don't cry. I'm angry that i was brought into this hell into this evil world

I'm going to escape

I will find the courage like Ronnie mcnut did and will commit suicide

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
I've been crying quite a lot lately. Because of my situation and family stuff

• Hugs
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
Right now I'm crying because I would really like to have real friends that I can call in my moments of difficulty, who are there for me no matter what when in reality i have noone i can reach out to...someone that truly and deeply cares about me...i gave up on my family already since they were never really able to give me this type of love and acceptance and comfort i needed

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleBlackCat, BoneWeary57, GoatHerder and 5 others
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Tears in my eyes every other day because of my girlfriend's death

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: S like suicide, BoneWeary57, GoatHerder and 3 others
V

VoidedExistence

Dec 6, 2023
I cry for the shit childhood I had and how naive and unaware I was. I cry for the shit I am supposed to handle now when I was never prepared for this. I cry for all the good things that I will never have.

• Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide, LittleBlackCat, BoneWeary57 and 1 other person
untothedepths

untothedepths

Your right. Your life.
Mar 20, 2023
there is too much. i cry because its forced upon me because i feel a lot of strong emotion thats a lot of times not appropriate for whats going on, and i also cry because of my entire life. its HORRIBLE. its what hell is like.

• Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide, BoneWeary57 and GoatHerder