• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Saitama2

Saitama2

Apr 25, 2024
So, the universe is hella big. Almost nothing matters given how most things aren't alive and we are a tiny part of the universe, why do our problems feel so important, why can't we just sleep instantly anyways, without feeling so much physical pain?

I know there are people who have traumas and I feel bad for them, but others have depressiom/anxiety for no reason at all (genetics). Here we are, suffering. Is this a joke? Just take me out...

What do you all think? Does anything make sense?

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Forever Sleep and CTB Dream
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
I don't know but it has to be some kind of prank. People are too stupid to make sense to the universe.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just see the existence of life as a terrible, horrific tragedy with no deeper meaning or purpose behind it, it's all senseless, I know that in my case I'd certainly always prefer to not exist, I'd never wish for something as cruel and futile as existence where existing beings suffer so pointlessly just to die anyway. I just hope for the peace of eternal nothingness, to me human existence is such a dreadful, harmful burden that was completely unnecessary in the first place, it terrifies me how there is no limit as to how much one can be tormented in this existence so undesirable.

Reactions: HowToCTB