AQUA

AQUA

Headstone
Dec 2, 2020
In my whole time being here, the forum has never had this many visitors all at once. Something feels off :/

• Hugs
Reactions: ColorlessTrees, T90-Alpha, alexlondon365 and 6 others
Doombox

Doombox

Who knows, who cares
Apr 7, 2022
Sometimes I leave the tab open.
Edit: Ooooh all the guests. I never noticed that before.

Last edited:
Reactions: AQUA
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Why does this even matter. It is just numbers and words. All life is meaningless after all. No wonder there are so many people viewing a site about suicide as we live in a world with unlimited potential for suffering after all.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: clown_17, CannotAnymore, alexlondon365 and 11 others
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
Half of the people viewing this thread currently are guests

rock-one-eyebrow-raised-rock-staring.gif

• Yay!
  • Informative
Reactions: archipelago, clown_17, Joey and 4 others
AQUA

AQUA

Headstone
Dec 2, 2020
Why does this even matter. It is just numbers and words. All life is meaningless after all. No wonder there are so many people viewing a site about suicide as we live in a world with unlimited potential for suffering after all.
It matters because this site helps lots of vulnerable people feel connected and the last thing we need is for it to get ddosed/dosed

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: archipelago, CannotAnymore, onlyanimalsaregood and 2 others
Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
There's been a lot of new people coming in recently, I wanna believe a lot of them are debating on joining beforehand.

Then there's that other part of me that feels like a lab rat being looked over. I can imagine there's so many people looking that this place to study all of us.

• Hugs
Reactions: clown_17, alexlondon365, onlyanimalsaregood and 5 others
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
There's been a lot of new people coming in recently, I wanna believe a lot of them are debating on joining beforehand.

Then there's that other part of me that feels like a lab rat being looked over. I can imagine there's so many people looking that this place to study all of us.
And none of us ever signed a consent form :meh:

Reactions: clown_17, alexlondon365, Joey and 5 others
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I'm still using that SS Light 2019 theme that doesn't let me see users, so I always forget that they even exist or can access this site.

Maybe some of them are banned or old users who left and want to check what's going on. Or everyone wants to ctb at the same time when you look at the current world.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and AQUA
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It matters because this site helps lots of vulnerable people feel connected and the last thing we need is for it to get ddosed/dosed
The visitors are probably just suicidal people looking for methods. At least with this site, people are less likely to attempt risky methods and get damage from failing.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Imissyoumydarling, ReallyTired, Skathon and 7 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Well it's possible that maybe anti-SS groups have suddenly gained a lot of recruits and are planning some sort of takedown or attack, thankfully this is pretty unlikely. Maybe some other news article came out recently or something.

The more optimistic, or rather, more practical reason might just be that current events (I've actually seen a lot of people say that the leaked anti-abortion decision from the US Supreme Court is understandably making them consider suicide) are just pushing more people to want to find a way out although I guess the fact that this is the positive take is even more sad.

• Love
Reactions: ColorlessTrees, freedompass, Cathy Ames and 2 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Yay, my cloak of invisibility is working.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: transientflesh127, Al Cappella, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
odradek

odradek

Mage
Sep 16, 2021
It's been worse before:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ho-feels-a-bit-uncomfortable-with-this.83230/

Don't know what it is this time tho.

• Wow
Reactions: alexlondon365, transientflesh127, demuic and 1 other person
rationaldeath

rationaldeath

Dec 10, 2021
The top story on cnn right now is about suicides on the uss george washington, maybe that has something to do with it.

• Informative
  • Wow
Reactions: MellowAvenue, Fragile, odradek and 2 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
The top story on cnn right now is about suicides on the uss george washington, maybe that has something to do with it.

The paranoia in me worries that if those sailors who committed suicide were all members here then that could lead to some problems for us all down the line.

But part of me also wonders what method they used and how they were able to carry it out.

• Informative
Reactions: alexlondon365, odradek and AQUA
Enigmatic Sailor

Enigmatic Sailor

vicissitudes of fate...
Oct 29, 2021
WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! HOLD EVERYTHING! *Whispers* Don't blow my cover, those are my alternative accounts.

• Yay!
CrossroadsCurious

CrossroadsCurious

"Why do we do what we do?"
Dec 12, 2021
It's just various government agencies spying on us. Nothing to stress over. Same old same old...

onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
I still don't understand why the forum is public... You should only be able to access it by creating an account for obvious reasons.

Reactions: MellowAvenue, Brianiskillingme, clown_17 and 2 others
L

LongtimeLoser

Apr 25, 2022
Most of the time when I'm on here I'm not logged on.

Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
They're voyeurs here to get off to our suffering.

Reactions: user_name_here, clown_17 and AQUA
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
There's an unusually large number of new "goodbye" threads too. Probably some of it does have to do with political issues in the U.S.

However, I've discovered that since lockdown started, everyone lives the exact same lives as their neighbors, so there is always a huge crush of people all trying to accomplish the same goal, and lt

L

LongtimeLoser

Apr 25, 2022
Probably some of it does have to do with political issues in the U.S.
I don't see how politics in the US has anything to do with being suicidal. I remember celebrities saying they would move to Canada if Donald Trump was elected president. This has the same vibes. NO ONE CARES

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
I don't see how politics in the US has anything to do with being suicidal. I remember celebrities saying they would move to Canada if Donald Trump was elected president. This has the same vibes. NO ONE CARES
In this case the issue is abortion, and people actually care about that. I can't see why that would drive up suicide attempts worldwide, but the U.S. does have like 3.8 million people, the vast majority of which could get their hands on a firearm if they really wanted. A little bit of suicidality in the U.S. goes a long way.

Reactions: ColorlessTrees and AQUA
L

LongtimeLoser

Apr 25, 2022
So folks may need to drive to a nearby state where abortion is legal. Big deal. Abortion clinics are miles and miles apart today anyways. Lots of people have to drive 30 minutes to a couple of hours away to kill their young right now.

Couples could always use a wire hanger like our grandparents had to do when they were young and not responsible. People today are so soft.

S

Slimetae

Slimeent🎲
Apr 23, 2022
I mean I lurked for alittle while before I came On here no doubt someones trying to write a book and get rich tho

CrossroadsCurious

CrossroadsCurious

"Why do we do what we do?"
Dec 12, 2021
20220510 090459

Today's numbers cause me concern. Usually the online member & guest counts are roughly equal. This is almost 3x guest to member ratio. Wtf?!?!?

• Informative
Reactions: AQUA and T90-Alpha
T90-Alpha

T90-Alpha

Hopeless
Apr 21, 2022
View attachment 92245

Today's numbers cause me concern. Usually the online member & guest counts are roughly equal. This is almost 3x guest to member ratio. Wtf?!?!?
i doubt there are that Many Lurkers on here
it seems like a group of people, or a Goverment is recording
and listening onto every new post here

odradek

odradek

Mage
Sep 16, 2021
i doubt there are that Many Lurkers on here
it seems like a group of people, or a Goverment is recording
and listening onto every new post here

There are a lot of genuine lurkers. Most users on here lurked for a while before joining.

whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
They're here for me, obviously. I'm sorry that my followers broke into the forum. It's tough being so influential and wanted.

• Yay!
Reactions: CrossroadsCurious, AQUA, Leiden and 2 others
S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
Most sites have double lurkers than active members.
Active users are still rare even on twitter you find the same old people in every debate.

Reactions: AQUA and odradek