• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

V

Voy

May 22, 2019
I just want to RIP but find my self reading tons of resources, and they conflict, from lostallhope.com, PPH and the megathreads on here. I want to research all the method and make a total summary for easy to read, but new information keep pumping out and new methods are suggested once a while.

I was reading PPH on exit bag method, up until the bag preparation section. English is not my native, I can't understand the instruction very good and can't find any clear video showing how to do it (step by step pictures would be better tbh). Then I read the megathread about exit bag on here, the OP say a lot about the technicle part about setting up the cyclinder just make my head go crazy.

Reactions: LastFlowers
H

Honigwaffel

Student
Apr 9, 2019
Users experience different reactions with the same methods. So there will be a lot of conflicting information out there. What works for one user might not work for others. It's complicated, really.

Have you checked the videos in the PPeH? There are 8 videos on Hypoxic Death & Exit Bag even with one DIY videos that shows how to do it. I've found that to be very helpful.

Reactions: ArtVandelay
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Have you ever heard the term, "there is more than one way to skin a cat." Well that applies here IMO.

• Yay!
Reactions: Escaper Boy and Honigwaffel
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
I just want to RIP but find my self reading tons of resources, and they conflict, from lostallhope.com, PPH and the megathreads on here. I want to research all the method and make a total summary for easy to read, but new information keep pumping out and new methods are suggested once a while.

I was reading PPH on exit bag method, up until the bag preparation section. English is not my native, I can't understand the instruction very good and can't find any clear video showing how to do it (step by step pictures would be better tbh). Then I read the megathread about exit bag on here, the OP say a lot about the technicle part about setting up the cyclinder just make my head go crazy.
Try this site for at least some clarification.

Reactions: Voy