LittleCloud

LittleCloud

Just drifting
Feb 12, 2022
While reading different threads, I noticed some usernames are crossed out, and/or I can't visit their profiles. Does that mean they already cbt, or did they just limit who can visit their profiles? Thanks in advance :)

Reactions: transientflesh127
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It means that they are not a member of this forum anymore. Either they disabled their own account or a moderator disabled their account. It does not necessarily mean they have ctb, although it is believed that some people have as they have said they will ctb and nothing else has been heard from them again. Some people choose to put their profiles on private.

Reactions: transientflesh127, waitingforrest, OldDrummer and 1 other person
LittleCloud

LittleCloud

Just drifting
Feb 12, 2022
It means that they are not a member of this forum anymore. Either they disabled their own account or a moderator disabled their account. It does not necessarily mean they have ctb, although it is believed that some people have as they have said they will ctb and nothing else has been heard from them again. Some people choose to put their profiles on private. lways wondered why I can't enter a profile, especially when they were posting about cbt with my preferred method, and i wanted to see if they have gone trough with it.

It means that they are not a member of this forum anymore. Either they disabled their own account or a moderator disabled their account. It does not necessarily mean they have ctb, although it is believed that some people have as they have said they will ctb and nothing else has been heard from them again. Some people choose to put their profiles on private.
Thank you!