sadstuffie

sadstuffie

Student
Aug 11, 2020
so, last night i had to go out to the store to get some snacks for my partner & me. i had to take a bus cause we live near university...sometimes waiting for the bus makes me super nervous especially when it is dark. they couldn't come with me though because they are being forced to quarantine cause of school.
well i got really anxious & got disoriented & couldn't find the bus stop in the dark, so i stood there & kinda had a panic attack .
well, then these boys drove past me & yelled at me "damn your barber did you dirty as fuck!" (referring to my hair). i recently dyed my hair pink. i really like my hair & usually stuff like that doesnt bother me. but i freaked out & cried & ran back home. :( why do people hate me . sorry for long post. i did eventually go back out & get snacks so i guess i kinda won. idk.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: ReWind, crybaby, Greenberg and 20 others
Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
Sounds like a bunch of snobby stuck up College Students. But hey it's how some people are and not everyone will like you.

Don't mind them and just do you. Rock your hair! They already forgotten about you anyways because the truth is, they'll be mean or make fun of you but then they'll move onto something else.

• Love
Reactions: sadstuffie, sadghost, Lost in a Dream and 2 others
Lone_Gray_Wolf

Lone_Gray_Wolf

Fate plays chess with 2 queens
Aug 21, 2020
The ones who told u that don't know u at all. They catched u in a bad emotional stated and well u responded as u could. I bet they were just a bunch of bored mf who don't know shit about other's pain cuz "they are with friends and happy". F that. Some people can't be fixed and are just mean for the sake of being mean. It drives me insane.

Reactions: sadstuffie, sadghost and ocd is bad
ocd is bad

ocd is bad

-
Jun 26, 2020
People do that because either they want to make themselves feel better or want to impress their friends. It doesn't matter if your hair looked great or if it looked terrible, they're just looking for something different from the norm to make fun of.
If you like your hair pink then keep it. I know it hurts but it doesn't matter what these people think, they were just trying to hurt someone.

Reactions: sadstuffie, cowbain, sadghost and 1 other person
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
Learn to be a dickhead back at em :) gotta one up em.

One of my favs I created lol

"You obviously were raised by parents who preferred plastic coat hangers"

I'm generally nice, but don't mind the opportunity.

Reactions: crybaby and sadstuffie
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
Sorry that happened to you. Some people are jerks. The other day a guy on a dating app called me wrinkly and ugly. Cruel. I can't see any wrinkles but I guess it's Botox time.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadstuffie and Homecoming
FrostMonolith

FrostMonolith

Sep 17, 2019
Yelling at you about what you like while you were at the most emotionally vulnerable situation was definitely the worst possible time for it to happen, especially when they're in a car with passengers and they will just run after doing that, bunch of cowards.

I remember being one of those kids who just shoot out like that at others in the streets just for the fun out of it, and I suppose the big reason people just naturally gets mean is because they don't see any rewards for being good, and being mean gives them the "thrill" they needed. It's a bad mindset, but that's how we were, until one day someone actually complimented me for being nice even something simple like picking up trash, then I stopped being mean.

Reactions: sadstuffie and zeroshark
I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
so, last night i had to go out to the store to get some snacks for my partner & me. i had to take a bus cause we live near university...sometimes waiting for the bus makes me super nervous especially when it is dark. they couldn't come with me though because they are being forced to quarantine cause of school.
well i got really anxious & got disoriented & couldn't find the bus stop in the dark, so i stood there & kinda had a panic attack .
well, then these boys drove past me & yelled at me "damn your barber did you dirty as fuck!" (referring to my hair). i recently dyed my hair pink. i really like my hair & usually stuff like that doesnt bother me. but i freaked out & cried & ran back home. :( why do people hate me . sorry for long post. i did eventually go back out & get snacks so i guess i kinda won. idk.
That is probably their maturity level. They think they are funny. That's entertaining for some people sadly.

Reactions: sadstuffie, cowbain and Meditation guide
AprilsBlessings

AprilsBlessings

Our tainted history is playing on repeat
Jul 26, 2020
GOD I HATE HUMANS! I'm sorry that happened to you :(

People do that because either they want to make themselves feel better or want to impress their friends. It doesn't matter if your hair looked great or if it looked terrible, they're just looking for something different from the norm to make fun of.

i totally agree! it's not about you, it's just about them being jerks and wanting to make fun of anything possible.

Reactions: sadstuffie and ocd is bad
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
You won't be the only person they mouthed off at. Hopefully later they mouthed off at the wrong person and got whooped.

People like that are idiots, they try to make themselves feel good by putting other people down, but never consider how much they might hurt the other person.

It's not that they were being mean to you because you're you, you just happened to be there.

Reactions: VIBRITANNIA and sadstuffie
sadstuffie

sadstuffie

Student
Aug 11, 2020
thank you all so much for the support. yeah it def happened at the worst possible time. I've been bullied for my looks my whole life so it kinda hurt. but i know it's stupid for me to get upset about it so much.

• Hugs
Reactions: AprilsBlessings
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
it's not stupid to get upset about things like this. it's a natural reaction to be upset when you're insulted. there's nothing wrong with that.

rather, there's something wrong with them for going out of their way to be so rude. sometimes, people do it because they think it's funny or pleasurable, or want to impress their friends. but other times, people are rude just because. that's sadly the world we live in.

Reactions: AprilsBlessings and GoodPersonEffed
greekyfish10

greekyfish10

i’m kinda screwed in the head but aren’t we all
Aug 1, 2020
they're a bunch of assholes. i'm sure your hair is super cute, f them. you have every right to be upset about something like this so don't invalidate your feelings. people like this are just ignorant. they're all out together having fun but don't give a damn about other people. please hear me out when i say people like that are not worth your time or energy so try to think about something else because those dickheads are just losers who think they are cool but in real life are just pathetic. :)

H

Hornyaboutdeath

Aug 23, 2020
People are evil.
The world is about two things.
Get used or use others.

Reactions: AprilsBlessings
A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
The simple answer is that it makes them feel good about themselves. They're terribly insecure so they belittle other people so that they can feel superior. I actually feel bad to some extent for these people because they are so miserable inside they need to bring people down to their level. And it sucks having to come across people like that but look at it this way: You had to spend a few seconds with an asshole. They have to live with that pettiness every day.