B

Brayu

Student
Sep 14, 2021
I hate it heavily. For example, I'm bipolar and in the hypomania or mixed phases I had my thoughts of greatness (which were based on real things by the way, as I'm not a liar)... People kept playing in my face that everyone is equal before God (I'm a christian then...) and that we live in a republic, so my dignities (vitalias) received from subnational monarchs were worthless, because I'm not in those countries.... Ok! I understood that I shouldn't be arrogant, and try not to talk too much about what could make people jealous.

Only now that I'm pretty low, unemployed and all broken emotionally and socially... Well now they don't treat me like equals themselves! why? The rule that applied to me isn't it for them? Can the person just having a job humiliate someone without? But "statal prejudice" couldn't? ahhh now i know how the world works. People are not the same, and what dictates priorities is the current system (in capitalism it is exclusively money and in traditional monarchies the divine right and proximity to its headquarters...)

Não existe igualdade, inventaram para me enganar e depois piorar! As pessoas não são tratadas de forma igual, qual paciente psiquiátrico é tratado com eqüidade ou até com igualdade? As pessoas não são iguais, só mudam os critérios ... se as empresas no antigo regime eram os critérios para títulos e privilégios, agora é dinheiro e pronto (o que dá uma falsa sensação de "qualquer um pode fazer"). Não é esse o problema (hierarquias são naturais), mas por que eles me enganaram dizendo que eu deveria tratá-los como iguais quando eu tinha uma escolha (e eu fiz)?

Agora me mostram suas coisas supérfluas, como se eu precisasse invejá-los, mas meus critérios são diferentes ...

• Hugs
Reactions: TheHatedOne and grungeCat