Clonazepam

Clonazepam

Jun 29, 2023
ive always been more drawn towards more disturbing methods for CTB, specifically self-immolation, train decapitation and fall from height.

self-immolation isnt instant and is probably the most painful way to ctb, but i think the moment the spark hits the accelerant, there isnt a way back and you are practically dead.

ive considered firearms and hanging but they are both quite 'easy' (have tried hanging, SI doesnt seem to be much of an issue for me in that case) they dont need much commitment and just arent appealing to me for some reason.

anyone else? not sure the exact reason for this post lol.

Reactions: kunikuzushi, Rhymester, ToMoveOn and 1 other person
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
A rifle or shotgun blowing my head to pieces. Like Ronnie Mcnut , shuaiby , or the Russian Glev suicide , and others . Makes a statement this is what i think of your life / existence

Last edited:
Reactions: amaluuk, ToMoveOn and Clonazepam
Clonazepam

Clonazepam

Jun 29, 2023
A rifle or shotgun blowing my head to pieces. Like Ronnie Mcnut , shuaiby , or the Russian suicide , and others . Makes a statement this is what i think of your life / existence
honestly firearms arent a bad method, just impossible to get anywhere in eu or with psychiatric issues.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
T

ToMoveOn

Jun 16, 2024
Suicide by gunshot is brutal but it provides for a quick death, as long as you don't screw it up. This is why I've chosen this method for myself.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Clonazepam
Rhymester

Rhymester

No longer happy me
Aug 9, 2023
I think it's because they're more memorable.

Reactions: Clonazepam