Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
So I had no trouble getting the SN but the antiemetics have been another challenge altogether. I tried looking a various online pharmacies and every one of them required a doctor's prescription. Is it necessary to get one or are there other avenues for acquiring them? This is so frustrating as I don't have much time left.

Reactions: Pen>Sword, LifeQuitter2018, ithappens and 3 others
Alucard

Alucard

Wizard
Feb 8, 2019
I'm also interested in this, I want to buy Metoclopramide, on ebay preferably.

I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
I have an anti emetics source (if the person is still selling from when I bought them last year). PM me.

Reactions: Pen>Sword and Alucard
B

Buffy5120

Death is vital
Mar 19, 2020
I have meto by prescription any of you looking for a partner? Im on the east coast. I cant drive unfortunately?

M

meetinggodsoon

Jan 15, 2021
Easily available in India. Just asked for meto and they gave it without any question.
Do you thing photoshopped prescription will work .?

Reactions: Pen>Sword
Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
The ONE THING that isnt hard to get here but somehow SN and other shit is impossible -_-

OP wish we could switch issues. Goodluck in finding what u need, I hope you get it <3

poisonedminds

poisonedminds

Student
May 8, 2021
You could easily obtain a prescription for anti-emetics.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
you can easily buy dramamine online and its listed as something you can use as an anti e in the PPH. some of the online pharmacies you can do a consultation with online.i had a look at it yesterday quite a few questions, personally i don't think it would work for me. but you could always try it i suppose

voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Maybe try an online prescription. There were some threads on this. Just fake the correct symptoms (stomach issues, unable to hold food down etc.). No harm in giving it a go. After all, it's not like they can prove you haven't been feeling ill, and Corona explains why you haven't been to the doctors.

F

floofhook

Sep 24, 2020
Domperidone is sold without a doctor's prescription where I'm from.
If you have the option for a remote doctor consultation maybe try asking for an antiemetic.