Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
I used to do great on them, but now it's full of fakes, social media types looking for followers, people just wanting validation from matching, onlyfans and camgirls.

• Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 19276 and puppy9
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Obviously it's because all the good people are taken, not interested, or not the kind of people who'd use dating apps anyway. ;-;

Reactions: lobster salad, WitheringAway, x~Sophia~x and 3 others
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Obviously it's because all the good people are taken, not interested, or not the kind of people who'd use dating apps anyway. ;-;
But a few years ago, I matched and talked with real, good people. Now it's scams and fakes

• Aww..
Reactions: puppy9, marcusuk63 and Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
But a few years ago, I matched and talked with real, good people. Now it's scams and fakes
Those real, good people and others like them might have all actually found someone else by now then. Although it could just be that more people are bored/desperate for money these days so they're all over these sites now...

Reactions: puppy9 and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Those real, good people and others like them might have all actually found someone else by now then. Although it could just be that more people are bored/desperate for money these days so they're all over these sites now...
Or the culture has gotten more corrupted. Face tattoos are becoming common. Unbelievable

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
You could report those fakes so they get removed hopefully

Reactions: puppy9
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
A lot of people see it as a good way to fish money out of people. Don't even have to be the gender sought after to fake it!

And sadly, yes, people who find it easy to get relationships won't be on dating apps. Dating apps have adopted a complete hook-up culture looking for the stereotypical 'best of the best'. At least on dating websites (in my personal experience), even men aren't looking for future marriage anymore, or long term relationships. Just sex. It's actually sad.

Reactions: demuic and Dr Iron Arc
Antigonish

Antigonish

Mage
Sep 19, 2020
Because no one wants to date, people would rather hook. So the apps reflect that nature. The places you won't meet the love of your life; gas station, bar, club, alleyway, the woods, and dating apps.

Reactions: Disappointered, MrBlue, xLosthopex and 1 other person
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Me too and met loads of them too .
Wtf happened? Lol
Because no one wants to date, people would rather hook. So the apps reflect that nature. The places you won't meet the love of your life; gas station, bar, club, alleyway, the woods, and dating apps.
They don't seem to want to hook up either.
A lot of people see it as a good way to fish money out of people. Don't even have to be the gender sought after to fake it!

And sadly, yes, people who find it easy to get relationships won't be on dating apps. Dating apps have adopted a complete hook-up culture looking for the stereotypical 'best of the best'. At least on dating websites (in my personal experience), even men aren't looking for future marriage anymore, or long term relationships. Just sex. It's actually sad.
Competing with chad lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Disappointered
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
It's how society now works.
Fake everything.
An army of middleman parasites there to get your money by flogging you shit you don't need.
Recruitment agencies, Insurance companies, streaming TV subscriptions. Apple. All gotta have the latest iPhone, right?
Negligible use, but advertising has convinced a half asleep populace that it's all essential.
All served to you on a platter of social media likes by talentless 'influencers,' pandering to a feeble-minded desire for validation.
You can buy sliced carrots in the shops now. And the most popular food is so devoid of nutrients that they actually fortify it with vitamins.
We go to work in the dark, sit in front of a screen all day, go home in the dark, sit in front of a screen all evening, then can't sleep due to bad nutrition, fatigue and deranged neurotransmitter levels from lack of daylight.
Then binge on whatever at the weekend.
And people wonder why they are depressed?
It's not dating apps that are shit.
It's modern society.

• Aww..
Reactions: Homecoming, 262653, demuic and 3 others
MrBlue

MrBlue

Arcanist
Jul 1, 2020
So you're saying I won't meet the girl of my dreams wondering around the woods late at night?! I don't have the body to pull off a hockey mask, but would overalls help?

Reactions: Antigonish
MewtwoIsAlive

MewtwoIsAlive

Suffering
Jul 11, 2020

This.
Also, i noticed that from around a year ago more and more good people started to dissappear; I mean less people are talkative, more weird ones, less attractive ones, more fake ones etc etc

Maybe its the Covid effect?

Reactions: Antigonish and Dr Iron Arc
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
This.
Also, i noticed that from around a year ago more and more good people started to dissappear; I mean less people are talkative, more weird ones, less attractive ones, more fake ones etc etc

Maybe its the Covid effect?
Wouldn't covid bring them back? What are they all doing? They're holed up in their houses.

Reactions: Antigonish
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
Expectations, Hopes and intentions don't meet reality.

Reactions: _Kaira_