TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
I have to find work soon since my parents' money is going down the drain while I sit in a chair all day long. I'm not making unnecessary purchases, where is all the money going? I'm really fucking anxious about this!

• Hugs
Reactions: Viro_Major, Fragile and Deleted member 19654
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
What about if you start budgeting and writing down every time you spend money on something? That way you can keep track of what you're spending money on

Reactions: Élégie, sufferingalways, Viro_Major and 3 others
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
What about if you start budgeting and writing down every time you spend money on something? That way you can keep track of what you're spending money on
That's a good idea! I already know that I'm spending a lot on food, which is odd. Maybe I'll start eating only oatmeal.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 19654 and Viro_Major
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020

I budget like a mofo. I know every of my moves in advance up to a year. It gives a lot of comfort. The planning itself can be quite pleasurable with anticipation before deployed. The control brings freedom if you can stick to it.

Reactions: TheSoulless, Deleted member 19654 and sufferingalways
sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Avoiding flashing images, epilepsy.
Apr 26, 2020
I budget like a mofo. I know every of my moves in advance up to a year. It gives a lot of comfort. The planning itself can be quite pleasurable with anticipation before deployed. The control brings freedom if you can stick to it.

My housemate likes planning too, but also has a spontaneous side occasionally like we used to have a day trip out.

Reactions: TheSoulless