• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

nebble

nebble

Jun 13, 2024
I'm old enough to buy a long gun(rifle/shotgun). It's so clearly the best choice. I just have to make up some story about wanting to learn to shoot, choose a cheap rifle, wait a few days to get it, and boom. There's basically no chance of failure yet I'm too scared to go to a store and actually get one and would rather use less reliable/ more painful methods. I don't know why I can't bring myself to do it. I know I want to die and I'm planning how I'll do it but for some reason I'm not taking the easiest and best way. Maybe it's just too hard to look the store clerk in the eye and lie about my motives, or how messy the method is. I hope I can work up the courage to just get one.

• Love
Reactions: grungy自殺 and lynnschronicles
smaragdyne

smaragdyne

Jul 21, 2024
Guns are by design a great choice. You usually don't need a reason to buy one (I think this varies a lot depending on where you live though). Where I live, "being American" is reason enough.

I always wanted a gun, I know how to handle them, and I actually wanted one for "socially acceptable" reasons (self defense), YET I was still nervous as hell buying my first one. I guess it's something about the stigma or connotation or whatever you wanna call it. Makes sense, they are deadly weapons after all.

Anyway, you want one, you've lived long enough to be considered mature enough to buy one, you haven't done anything to take that right away, and you're not trying to do anything evil like harm innocent people (except perhaps yourself! :( ). So you really have no reason to be afraid. But you still will be! Lol.

I would encourage you to never point it at anything you aren't willing to destroy utterly. And I hope you might consider putting yourself in that category!

sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
I'm old enough to buy a long gun(rifle/shotgun). It's so clearly the best choice. I just have to make up some story about wanting to learn to shoot, choose a cheap rifle, wait a few days to get it, and boom. There's basically no chance of failure yet I'm too scared to go to a store and actually get one and would rather use less reliable/ more painful methods. I don't know why I can't bring myself to do it. I know I want to die and I'm planning how I'll do it but for some reason I'm not taking the easiest and best way. Maybe it's just too hard to look the store clerk in the eye and lie about my motives, or how messy the method is. I hope I can work up the courage to just get one.
I'm a bit anxious about the actual going to buy a gun, too, despite my state's gun laws being hilariously lax and having pretty much zero obstacles in my way. I get a bit nervous just ordering for myself and I've never bought something entirely on my own before

thankfully I can put it off a bit 😮‍💨 I'm waiting until I have enough freedom/experience and/or a driver's license / ability to call an Uber or something so I don't have to walk three miles or some such nonsense

Reactions: awaitingdeath
D

ddddd

Jul 23, 2024
In my country, it's extremely difficult to get a gun (including the process of traveling to the US and doing anything), so I hope that those of you who are entitled to one will be able to get one smoothly when you need it.

• Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and sugarb