N

NoWayOut015

Caught between black and white
Jun 11, 2023
I feel stupid for even posting this but I should be applying for jobs and I've been procrastinating / ignoring it for so long now, it's pathetic... 😥
I just hate looking at my life so much, it's full of failures and I'm scared on having to explain it and stuff.
I don't know why I'm even posting this I just hate myself for being such a piece of shit

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Sweet Tart, heavyeyes and 1 other person
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm in a similar boat to you. There's so much I SHOULD be doing right now. I will have some freelance work soon to last me till the end of the year-ish but I know I'm screwed again after that. Plus- I should be doing stuff now. I should be tidying but I hate it all.

Job hunting is scary/ disappointing too. It's exhausting having to deal with the rejections- or more commonly now- not hearing anything back at all. Is this your first job may I ask? I'm sorry though. I feel exactly the same lethargy. It's kind of difficult to get motivated to apply for jobs you're pretty sure you'll hate anyway!

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Sweet Tart, heavyeyes and 1 other person
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
Perhaps because you are unsure of your competence at work while moving forward in these matters.

Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
I've been scared to apply for jobs for the last year. I have so much trauma related to past few jobs, which led my severe depression.

When I imagine applying for a job, I feel physically sick and get this image of myself in bed in the morning, unable to get up and go to work no matter what I tell myself. Feeling sluggish, nauseated and desiring to sink into a deep sleep all day. This is what happened to end the last several jobs I've had. Each one started extremely well but eventually the ever increasing workload and stress would wear me down to the point where I was always exhausted and the thought of going to my job gave me the impulse to walk into traffic.

I'm barely able to get out of bed even after a year of not working and am quite sure I would not survive another work experience like this. I wish it were easier/realistic to get disability benefits for major depression.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Temporal_Anchorite, Praestat_Mori and NoWayOut015
SuicidalOrganism

SuicidalOrganism

Experienced
May 31, 2023
Hey if i dont mind asking, what kind of jobs are you thinking of applying for?

Elysion

Elysion

Jun 12, 2023
You are a person who cares about doing things right, and you may also suffer from a lack of self-confidence.
Try to practice being carefree and relaxed in matters that are your responsibility to judge.
This problem can be solved by consulting with experts and participating in social conferences

purity

purity

May 28, 2023
relate to you. feel like shit aswell because im not giving it my all trying to look for a job and every rejection bums me out. just got the guts to check my email and I received a rejection. its just so much stress and i feel like every move of mine is being analyzed and criticized.

ncmxm

ncmxm

Experienced
Jun 9, 2021
Because working sucks ass and balls, it's only natural you feel this way

Best of luck to you