Black Rose Bunny

Black Rose Bunny

I’m having simpsons of mental illness
Jan 29, 2020
I want to die so bad, I know things will never get better for me, I will always be sad lonely and miserable. But every time I try to hang myself I get really scared and start panicking and back out.

I hate myself so much for it, I know I need to lull myself and I know everyone in my life on some level wants me to and is patiently waiting for me to die.. and I'm such an asshole for not killing myself. There's not any point for me to be alive and suffer anyways. me dieing is what's best for me and everyone but I get so scared every time I try I wish I just had a gun

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: woxihuanni, Worthless_nobody, Ghost2211 and 10 others
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I'm sorry you're feeling so sad and miserable. You're not an asshole for not killing yourself.

Reactions: Ghost2211, sadworld, TripleA and 2 others
Hiraeth

Hiraeth

Trying to be better. 🫶🏻
Nov 3, 2018
I know how you feel, it's okay to be scared and it's okay to panic no matter how ready you feel. You're not pathetic.

I love your picture btw. Stardew chicken ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Ghost2211, sadworld and Black Rose Bunny
Black Rose Bunny

Black Rose Bunny

Jan 29, 2020
I'm sorry you're feeling so sad and miserable. You're not an asshole for not killing yourself.
I feel like i am though, I'm just a burden on everyone and I feel like people are so patiently waiting for me to kms

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211, sadworld and Deleted member 19654
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I wish I had a gun too. I should have killed myself ten years ago. No matter how pathetic you think you are you will never be as pathetic as I was

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Worthless_nobody, Ghost2211, sadworld and 3 others
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
You aren't an arse hole for not killing yourself. (unless you're a sadist ie rapist or robber of old ladies or something)
Anyway if this is truly the case why give people who don't care/nothing to do with you satisfaction.

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
I feel like i am though, I'm just a burden on everyone and I feel like people are so patiently waiting for me to kms
You're not a burden to us here. You can talk/vent/moan as much as you want.

Reactions: Worthless_nobody, Ghost2211 and TripleA
Black Rose Bunny

Black Rose Bunny

Jan 29, 2020
You're not a burden to us here. You can talk/vent/moan as much as you want.
I'm still a burden though even if you don't mind me being a burden
I wish I had a gun too. I should have killed myself ten years ago. No matter how pathetic you think you are you will never be as pathetic as I was
I feel that hard, I can't remember a time when I didn't want to kill myself yet here I am, still alive
You aren't an arse hole for not killing yourself. (unless you're a sadist ie rapist or robber of old ladies or something)
Anyway if this is truly the case why give people who don't care/nothing to do with you satisfaction.
Because even if they don't want anything to do with me they still care enough not to be an asshole and try to avoid making things worse for me and helping if they can

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Worthless_nobody, Ghost2211 and Deleted member 19654
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
How come the people in your life don't want anything to do with you?

laura fines

laura fines

Oct 4, 2020
I want to die so bad, I know things will never get better for me, I will always be sad lonely and miserable. But every time I try to hang myself I get really scared and start panicking and back out.

I hate myself so much for it, I know I need to lull myself and I know everyone in my life on some level wants me to and is patiently waiting for me to die.. and I'm such an asshole for not killing myself. There's not any point for me to be alive and suffer anyways. me dieing is what's best for me and everyone but I get so scared every time I try I wish I just had a gun
i feel the same
we are ill, so we see us like pathetic and useless
the disease prevents you from being how you would like
big hug

• Hugs
Reactions: Worthless_nobody
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
There's nothing pathetic about not being able to kill oneself. I understand feeling like a burden, I feel like one too. That doesn't mean that others don't value you. You can always reach out to us, and we'll always read your posts. You're not seen as a burden here even if you feel like one. I'm sorry hanging is bringing you so much stress. It can be hard to get right.

• Hugs
Reactions: Worthless_nobody
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Your not pathetic. Lots of us here sympathize. I know I sure do. I haven't been able to kill myself for years now even though I should have long since done it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211