• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

penginwrist

penginwrist

Jul 25, 2024
I hate myself. I lie to people about who I am, I am a horrible person. A vile scum. I think people would be happy without me. My friends ignore me constantly and I'm overshadowed was I always this useless to people. I wish I wasn't scared to die I just want my pain to end. It keeps going on and on. I can't even show stuff I made without being ignored for the thing that's ultimately better. I have no talents. I'm useless. I genuinely just want someone to understand where I'm coming from. I'm a horrible scum liar who thinks she's better than everyone... Please let me die..I cant even help my friend when they need it. I just babble... I just want to be at peace

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sorrowful, sugarb, landslide2 and 2 others
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
I hate myself. I lie to people about who I am, I am a horrible person. A vile scum. I think people would be happy without me. My friends ignore me constantly and I'm overshadowed was I always this useless to people. I wish I wasn't scared to die I just want my pain to end. It keeps going on and on. I can't even show stuff I made without being ignored for the thing that's ultimately better. I have no talents. I'm useless. I genuinely just want someone to understand where I'm coming from. I'm a horrible scum liar who thinks she's better than everyone... Please let me die..I cant even help my friend when they need it. I just babble... I just want to be at peace
I'm sorry you get ignored and how you're experiencing all that in general :(

What kind of stuff do you make?