KHU

KHU

StarvingArtist
Mar 19, 2023
I lie and manipulate subconsciously and I love them but how do I stop..Does someone like me deserve a peaceful life? I feel so empty I hate it, I do want to make her happy though.

Memoka

Memoka

The Galaxy Mage
Mar 21, 2023
Everyone deserves a peaceful life.
I can't understand the unconscious lies and manipulations. Nothing can be done about this?

KHU

KHU

StarvingArtist
Mar 19, 2023
Everyone deserves a peaceful life.
I can't understand the unconscious lies and manipulations. Nothing can be done about this?

I try to be genuine, but its when it comes to my emotions it just starts to shift..I don't know how to explain it well, im sorry.

Viranamari

Viranamari

A Future Corpse
Feb 22, 2023
Do you know why you subconsciously lie or manipulate her when it comes to your feelings? Also, do you do it any other time than when it comes to your feelings? Do you know why you can't be genuine with her about your feelings? Since I don't know much about the situation, I can't help you much. But anyways, I hope things get better for you.

KHU

KHU

StarvingArtist
Mar 19, 2023
Do you know why you subconsciously lie or manipulate her when it comes to your feelings? Also, do you do it any other time than when it comes to your feelings? Do you know why you can't be genuine with her about your feelings? Since I don't know much about the situation, I can't help you much. But anyways, I hope things get better for you
Maybe so she could still love me despite all she says, I get scared by the thought of her leaving me so I guess thats when it happens and I lie about things and how I feel so she can't worry about it much, I just want her to be happy with me but I suck at being a partner and despite that she still stays, I don't know how to stop or improve