Pisceslilith

Pisceslilith

Student
Aug 19, 2019
What am I here for? I really rather not exist than to fight for a life that I don't even want (well at least for these past couple of years). It wouldn't matter if I were dead or alive, I'm forced to be here and deal with unnecessary trauma and mental illness for no reason. I'm around a person I don't want to be around and who is highly triggering for me. Do you guys really believe every single person that is born is important? I feel most of us are just background characters and just exist because people don't wear condoms. I really wish people would really think before they have kids, cause you're bound to suffer when you exist, everyone suffers in some way shape or form, wether it's mental illness, or murder, or abuse, etc.... even watching your own parents die (if you have a good relationship with them). Do you guys think that's not sick? To have to watch your own parent or someone you love die? You have to experience all of this unnecessary evilness just because you exist. What is the purpose in this? I really wish you could get a preview of your life and consent wether you want to be born or not but honestly that wouldn't make sense to me either in my opinion because you're going to die anyways. I will never understand life and I feel like from now on I'll always see life as a curse. I'm never putting a child on this disgusting earth, I wouldn't want them to suffer like I suffer, having tinnitus 24/7, being hyper vigilant all the time, having nightmares, chronic body pain, having things done to you as a kid and then being invalidated, being mentally ill, and the list goes on. All I'm trying to say is existence is suffering and I find life unnecessary.

• Hugs
Reactions: Depressed_7, bpdandme, Cutepoison and 7 others
Iloveyouall

Iloveyouall

Mage
Feb 12, 2020
I feel most of us are just background characters and just exist because people don't wear condoms.
Excellent ! :haha:
Maybe they are not background characters and are actually first roles of their own movie, even if it's a really sad and hard one.

I can't even imagine what you're experiencing. I'm sorry I don't even know what to say so much I feel desolate for you. I and a lot of people agree with you, existence is suffering. We can just maybe lessen it a little sometimes but it's always there.

Reactions: x-Ace-x, highlyvolatile and Pisceslilith
TeenIdle

TeenIdle

Feb 29, 2020
We are forced to come here because fucking humans are selfish and just want children who will take care of them when they are old. Life just doesn't make any sense. What's the meaning of the life of african children who die because they don't have food to eat?

• Hugs
Reactions: Taran, Pisceslilith, x-Ace-x and 1 other person
Iloveyouall

Iloveyouall

Mage
Feb 12, 2020
What's the meaning of the life of african children who die because they don't have food to eat?
Maybe to make others question the meaning of life.

Reactions: TeenIdle
x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
It's sad that people bring us to this world even if we don't want that. But you can't do anything, same with all the other animals. It's just that most (if not all) living creatures have a reproduction instict and that's the main reason you are here. Of course people could use a condom but the pleasure is higher without it and also with children people usually think they will take care of them when they get old. Not much to it. Some things you can control, some not.

I_love_to_bake

I_love_to_bake

Student
Feb 27, 2020
We are forced to come here because fucking humans are selfish and just want children who will take care of them when they are old. Life just doesn't make any sense. What's the meaning of the life of african children who die because they don't have food to eat?
Oddly, my mother actually apologized for having me. She says she regrets it, knowing the mental illnesses and everything that I would have to live with. I wasn't expecting her to sympathize with me like that. Made me realize that my life really is pretty shitty, and the pain I feel is real.

Has anyone else gotten an apology like that from a parent?

• Hugs
Reactions: Pisceslilith, x-Ace-x and TeenIdle
TeenIdle

TeenIdle

Feb 29, 2020
Oddly, my mother actually apologized for having me. She says she regrets it, knowing the mental illnesses and everything that I would have to live with. I wasn't expecting her to sympathize with me like that. Made me realize that my life really is pretty shitty, and the pain I feel is real.

Has anyone else gotten an apology like that from a parent?
My mom also told me she was sorry and that she wouldn't have had me if she had known I'd suffer so much, but she should have known better... She actually had me and my siblings with a shitty man because of what I said, fear to end up alone. Ugh

• Hugs
Reactions: Pisceslilith and I_love_to_bake
Pisceslilith

Pisceslilith

Student
Aug 19, 2019
My mom also told me she was sorry and that she wouldn't have had me if she had known I'd suffer so much, but she should have known better... She actually had me and my siblings with a shitty man because of what I said, fear to end up alone. Ugh
I'm really sorry about that

• Love
Reactions: TeenIdle
C

Cutepoison

Losing all hope was freedom
Dec 22, 2019
Life is absolutely unnecessary, i totally get that. Well written, i feel the same way.

Reactions: highlyvolatile and Pisceslilith