Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I am so ready to ctb - I've stayed way too long, suffered too much trauma. So why the hell can't I stop crying? What the fuck is wrong with me?

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sannti, SolomonKado, anhedonicNfoggy and 3 others
D

D3HIII

D#
Aug 22, 2023
It is hard to CTB, if you are still (subconsciously) holding on to something or someone, it may trigger an emotional response when thinking of CTB. Sometimes crying is a good thing, a release of emotion, a clearing of the mind. Let it all out, dont worry about why or for how long you cry, Just cry and let all your emotions come out.

When you are ready to CTB you may cry, and that is ok:heart:find your peace, write notes(if its your kinda thing).

I hope you find peace. My PM is open if you need to vent or have questions.

• Love
Reactions: SolomonKado
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
It is hard to CTB, if you are still (subconsciously) holding on to something or someone, it may trigger an emotional response when thinking of CTB. Sometimes crying is a good thing, a release of emotion, a clearing of the mind. Let it all out, dont worry about why or for how long you cry, Just cry and let all your emotions come out.

When you are ready to CTB you may cry, and that is ok:heart:find your peace, write notes(if its your kinda thing).

I hope you find peace. My PM is open if you need to vent or have questions.
Thank you

D

D3HIII

D#
Aug 22, 2023
Thank you
Of course!!
Of course!!
I find that life gives everyone a different path, non the same. each of us takes our own path. We have nothing to be sorry or ashamed for. Its like a book in my head, we don't write the beginning, but we write the middle and the end, and no one can decide how short that book is but us.

I hope this is helping, By no means do I want to sway your decision or stop you. I just pray you get closer to finding peace:heart:

Last edited:
  • Love
moonseeker

moonseeker

Last mission : painless departure
Aug 22, 2023
Me I see it this way : Life is finite and meaningless. Whether you have suffered through it or were lucky to have a happy life, it doesn't matter. The reason why we take it so seriously is because everyone around us does.
This said, we're not logical robot machines, we are bound by our biology. Natural survival instinct, emotions can be unstoppable sometimes. You as a conscious being are not totally in control of how you feel. If what your body craves is crying, it's okay to cry.
Maybe you're crying for the people that will lose you, for what your life could've been. Try to make peace with all of what makes you want to cry.

• Love
Reactions: SolomonKado and anhedonicNfoggy
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Me I see it this way : Life is finite and meaningless. Whether you have suffered through it or were lucky to have a happy life, it doesn't matter. The reason why we take it so seriously is because everyone around us does.
This said, we're not logical robot machines, we are bound by our biology. Natural survival instinct, emotions can be unstoppable sometimes. You as a conscious being are not totally in control of how you feel. If what your body craves is crying, it's okay to cry.
Maybe you're crying for the people that will lose you, for what your life could've been. Try to make peace with all of what makes you want to cry.
I have no one - it is incredibly sad to know what I could have become if handed a different hand. Maybe I'm just a big old woosy girl

• Aww..
moonseeker

moonseeker

Last mission : painless departure
Aug 22, 2023
I have no one - it is incredibly sad to know what I could have become if handed a different hand. Maybe I'm just a big old woosy girl
If you were handed a different hand, 60 years from now or so, you will be dead. Hundred years after that, the last person to remember you ever existed will be dead. It's as if you never existed. This applies to all of us.
Yes life would've been amazing, but infinite nothingness + some enjoyment is still equal to infinite nothingness. Once you're dead all the pain or joy would've been as if it never was.
Don't feel bad for something you can't control, it's not your fault things are the way they are.