Butterflyshadow

Butterflyshadow

Student
Nov 19, 2020
It is a delicate question but I wonder why do people cry and feel sad only when people are gone and lost them forever?
Like abusive people do. Like abusive parents or abusive partner.
Why they haven't done something before, maybe having treated them better.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: willshe777, blueclover_., it's_all_a_game and 9 others
lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
Either they are suddenly realizing the weight of their actions and words and how awful of a person they are or now they're trying to play victim and get sympathetic attention. That's what I think anyways.

• Love
Reactions: blueclover_., Trannydiary, Shadowrider and 6 others
Aeathelina

Aeathelina

Little Homeless Girl
Feb 5, 2020
Maybe its guilt or that its easier to give flowers to the dead than ask forgiveness of the living

• Love
Reactions: willshe777, blueclover_., Trannydiary and 3 others
Sea Turtle

Sea Turtle

She/Her ✨ Achieving True Peace
Aug 12, 2020
To keep the facade of being a good person to everyone else

• Love
Reactions: blueclover_., Shadowrider, GoneGirl and 2 others
D

Deltrus

Mar 20, 2019
Hurt people hurt people.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: willshe777, Trannydiary, Shadowrider and 4 others
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
They might act this way to try and create a distraction from the bad deeds that they have done. This makes them appear as a victim in the situation whereas the actual victim becomes the antagonist; similar to a bully who cries foul when somebody else fights back against them. Abusers tend to twist the situation - that is why it is called "abuse".

Reactions: blueclover_., Trannydiary, NeverSatisfied and 2 others

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I'm grieving over the lost victim I've grown so accustomed to release my frustrations and sadistic inclinations on ;-;;-;;-; I can't abuse a dead person. Now I have to look for another one! :angry:

• Hugs
Reactions: blueclover_., Trannydiary, Shadowrider and 2 others
aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
I think they cry to keep/maintain an illusion of themselves as good people. This is self deception at it's finest.

they never actually gave a shit. But they might cry also because they'll have to go through the trouble of finding someone else to hurt.

• Love
Reactions: willshe777, blueclover_., Trannydiary and 4 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Narcs especially lose their most precious narc fuel that makes them feel good. A death is bad for them until they find a new supply.

• Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, Shadowrider and aneurysm
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
coz they are dicks!!!
Selfish and thoughtless, I know when someone died that my *mother* used for money and other shit, she appeared in public so caring, yet behind the scenes she was a total cow moaning about how she had lost out blah blah blah, PS the dude had ctb'd!

• Hugs
Reactions: Shadowrider and aneurysm
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
It is a delicate question but I wonder why do people cry and feel sad only when people are gone and lost them forever?
Like abusive people do. Like abusive parents or abusive partner.
Why they haven't done something before, maybe having treated them better.
Could they have realized all of the harm they might have put another person through, and got sad about causing it? Or, maybe they are just acting 'normal' and have fake sad tears? :aw:

I think abusive (& narcissistic) people are actually channeling negative energy from other people. It does something to help them or empower them, IDK what it does for them? I think they are doing that though, and maybe this could be part of the reasons why they would cry?

• Hugs
Reactions: Shadowrider and aneurysm