Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
As the title says whose emotions are all gone . My self they nothing left in me at tall except deep dark sole crushing disrepair . And general apperthe to wards people if i could lock my self away from people until I die i would die with a little smile on my face. But all my other emotions are gone burnt out by being treated like a door mat. Try being nice and polite all ways willing to help others but all that did was make me look weak and they just walk all over me . And as for falling in love well thats gone now as that got me use big time. Being in love was the worst thing ever glad it's gone. I know now i will live the rest of my life as loaner miserable dead on the inside and whating to die on the out side. And to chicken shit to end my miserable existence i know i need to end it but the few times I have tried my stupid brain stops me . To scare to live to scare to die so what the sodding hell i ment to do? I know for one thing I know my folks will not miss me when I am gone if it ever happens i bin a very big disappointment to them from the day i was born to be honest i don't think my mother wanted me. She all ready had my sister she was 3 when I pop out . All so i spent a bit of time going in & out of hospital as a kid by the time i was 11 i bin in hospital 10 times i was full of faulty parst was not made right before I pop out. Should bin throwing a way then save me hole load of grief. Well sorry about that gone of topic a bit LOL any way whose here just dont have any enery emotions left just bin rip out by life . Well i say TATA for now sorry for the little rant in this post . :)

• Hugs
Reactions: mediocre and voyager
BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
I do not feel true joy anymore, if such exists. I only experience happiness in fleeting moments. Being in love too was one of the worst things that happened to me. I wish I could learn to live without as much social interaction as possible to reduce the possibility of getting hurt again. Anxiety is my default emotion, as natural as breathing.

• Love
Reactions: mediocre
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
I do not feel true joy anymore, if such exists. I only experience happiness in fleeting moments. Being in love too was one of the worst things that happened to me. I wish I could learn to live without as much social interaction as possible to reduce the possibility of getting hurt again. Anxiety is my default emotion, as natural as breathing.
I how you feel about love until you have fallen in love you dont know how toxic it can be . Its a bit like cancer by the time you know it's they it's all ready eaten most of your insides. And it's all most inposerbull to fix to only way i did it was to make my self hate it so now i get a little twinge of love it gets me angry and that soon kills the felling. Better of in the end any way make you weak and vulnerable to being manipulated as i found out to my cost.

• Love
Reactions: Meena, Brick In The Wall, mediocre and 1 other person
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
The only thing I feel now is anxiety. It's constant it never stops. From the time I get up to the time I go to bed. I used to have OK days when it would ease a bit or I could get distracted by something else but those days are long gone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meena, Mort, a_strange_day and 1 other person