Alessa_Silent_Doll

Alessa_Silent_Doll

Aug 13, 2023
I would rather be any kind of sentient being, but human. I don't believe that humanity is meant to be successfully as the chosen species of all in this vast and (in)finite universe. During my life I just realize that I want to take away my humanity, I despise on it, just look how we treat each other or even neglecting needs from others. Consciously or not, we only exist to deprave and exploit.

If I could transcend and become something else, beyond this unsafe crazy world, I will do it without doubts. What always has been resonating in my mind is the word "Mother".
Is this "Mother" what will make me transcend? "Mother" of who? Someday I will become that "Mother" or not? I do not agree with the idea of perpetuate the agony and suffering that I was forced, towards new offspring, nevertheless, my body cannot conceive life anyways. Maybe there is a "Mother" out there for those who wants to put and end to this irrational and meaningless life. A "Mother" who might care for us at the other side. Should I have to CTB to find her, or can I transcend as a "Mother" and find inner peace once for all? Would be this "Mother" the end of everything or a new beginning?

...But, why "Mother"?

No promises are guaranteed, and we live surrounded by promises, that's for sure.

Alessa

Reactions: cscott