• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

Everywhere I look is chaos
May 9, 2019
If you plan on ending your life in your apartment, but you don't expect anyone to come looking for you, what are you going to do to ensure someone does find you and cleans up the mess before the neighbors notice for other reasons. :sick:

Or, you know, maybe you want to do it in your car and drive somewhere in the woods and nobody will be bothered, but would you still ensure someone finds the remains?

Would you write a letter to the police one day prior?

Or would you actually just not care about the building filling with smell of decay or some person discovering your car in the woods and pictures ending up on a gore website?

Reactions: Sick Boy, TheGoodGuy and Ivenocare
ZixivaldYrxes

ZixivaldYrxes

Archduke Demoness Villaintropic
Apr 3, 2019
I don't really care at this point, so long as there are no children around and it's not anyone who's had any emotional attachments to me.

sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
I would wanna be considerate of the people that have to find and/or clean up my remains. Reminding myself that I'm an actual biohazard that could kill others would lead me to taking extensive precautions to ensure that I wouldn't be contaminating anything around me.

I've been watching crime scene clean-ups on youtube lately and the suicide scenes where they have to clean up after even slightly decayed bodies is just fucking rancid and vile. I wouldn't ever wanna put someome through that, especially with them knowing they could very well die of infections while cleaning up my innards…

To each their own, but I'd prefer these cleaners to find me, I'd probably write to the local police or something. I'd mail it a day or two beforehand so they'd come before my fluids were seeping into everything.

Things2do1st&ThenCtb

Things2do1st&ThenCtb

Aug 28, 2018
I have been puzzling on this one for a while. If there's something that I can do with a little effort, to guard unknown others from facing something they're sadly unprepared for, I don't mind. I don't want to ruin an apartment for the neighbors, even though I do not know them. I don't want to traumatize a hotel housekeeper.

There was the one guy who called the police from just outside the police station, and then shot himself.

I haven't thought of any great options, but the best one seems like it would be to write a note to the police and drop it in the mail. I doubt there's a scenario where they're not involved at the end. A safe enough amount of time will pass, they'll get the note in the mail, come looking for the body, and then do whatever it is that they have to do.

I know that not everyone has the flexibility for a polite time-delayed clean-up notification. Living with family, limited mobility, limited resources. I know. I would help if I could.

I'm just sharing my thoughts. Making the best choices that I can, while I'm here.

Reactions: DyingWitsie
A

Andthesunsank

Feb 10, 2019
If you wanna be pragmatic don't worry about it, cause the dead don't worry.
But as someone said above, the only way I could think is if you're using a gun and inform the police there is gonna be a body.

Any other method that isn't very quick I wouldn't give any notice.

Reactions: DyingWitsie
D

DyingWitsie

May 19, 2019
If you plan on ending your life in your apartment, but you don't expect anyone to come looking for you, what are you going to do to ensure someone does find you and cleans up the mess before the neighbors notice for other reasons. :sick:

Or, you know, maybe you want to do it in your car and drive somewhere in the woods and nobody will be bothered, but would you still ensure someone finds the remains?

Would you write a letter to the police one day prior?

Or would you actually just not care about the building filling with smell of decay or some person discovering your car in the woods and pictures ending up on a gore website?
I dont care who finds my corpse as long as they let me die in peace. I would really hate to wake up in a hospital because someone did not have the decency to let me ctb and end my suffering.