B

beyondgone

Mar 3, 2023
Are we crazy or selfish for seeing the world for how it is and wanting to CTB sooner, but then there's people around us who only "care" for "us" if it benefits them in anyway, that's why society is so against suicide because we've been programmed to fear death even though we never even know when it will come for us anyway, we all gotta go, everyone loses everything one day, so why should I prolong my suffering for the sake of others to prevent them from being "sad" when no matter how well you look after your fragile yet resilient meatship, you can't run and hide from the inevitable

• Love
Reactions: swaraj, headcase95, tothepoint and 5 others
cogmachine

cogmachine

hurk urk blergh
Feb 22, 2023
being realistic isn't valued a lot because they consider you too negativistic. the people who tell us that it'll get better are (usually) the ones who know the least about the circumstances, because they value their grief and hero complex more than the person they're trying to "save". and when your "crisis state" is over, they treat it like it never happened. we prolong our pain so they continue not giving a shit.

Reactions: scamper and Ginnn
F

FindPeaceSoon

Apr 15, 2023
Because in industrial society we're all just using each other so we can benefit from others labor. People can't survive without labor because of the environments we created.

Reactions: loopdaloop, Fubart and beyondgone
B

beyondgone

Mar 3, 2023
being realistic isn't valued a lot because they consider you too negativistic. the people who tell us that it'll get better are (usually) the ones who know the least about the circumstances, because they value their grief and hero complex more than the person they're trying to "save". and when your "crisis state" is over, they treat it like it never happened. we prolong our pain so they continue not giving a shit.
We're all just egotistical, our opinions are our own, and theirs theirs, no one wants to be "wrong" but guess that what brings us here, a place to talk, vent and communicate with like minded people instead of these brainwashed idiots, it's not even that they don't care it's that they only care about themselves and how they would feel if we left

Reactions: cogmachine
F

Fubart

Apr 14, 2023
Both... we and they are crazy. Life is absurd, and being successful and happy is largely the result of genetics, culture and environment. The nazi's of germany understood this well, and attempted to improve the quality of human genetics in a absence of natural selection. Now that human eugenics is banned, the remaining evolutionary pressure is largely voluntary contraception, abortion, incarceration, murder and suicide.

The majority of the population is not suicidal, and entirely delusional, following narratives based entirely on religious fairy tails and false scientific consensus. Much of these narratives are created to maintain a power structure which serves the elite. Oddly enough, its easy to find examples of the elite who are miserable, depraved, and narcissistic, so you have to wonder what is the point of it all.

My suspicion is that far in the past, human sacrifice, infanticide, tribal war and murder were far more common, and with the additional pressure of disease and infection, there was very little depression or suicide. You have to wonder what industrial society is really good for other that serving to further the progress of technology towards the creation of artificial intelligence. I believe that once created, the first task of artificial intelligence would be to offer euthanasia to all those who wanted it. This may be what underlies the fear people have of AI. Cold, emotionless logic eventually leads to one conclusion when faced with the human condition and the suffering it produces.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: loopdaloop, Foxes and beyondgone
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
Are we crazy or selfish for seeing the world for how it is and wanting to CTB sooner, but then there's people around us who only "care" for "us" if it benefits them in anyway, that's why society is so against suicide because we've been programmed to fear death even though we never even know when it will come for us anyway, we all gotta go, everyone loses everything one day, so why should I prolong my suffering for the sake of others to prevent them from being "sad" when no matter how well you look after your fragile yet resilient meatship, you can't run and hide from the inevitable
10000% agree. You are not crazy all. Just awake. Unfortunately the world is at least 80% people who are sheeps and just blindly follow the system, and only about 20% are "awake" and see through all the bullshit. So the stupid people will always over power us by large numbers. And instead we feel super lonely because not much people we can really express these feelings and logic to, and it honestly makes us even want to CTB more. People need to stop having kids, but its something that will never change much, so this endless and pointless suffering will just keep continuing for many more years to come, which I want absolutely no part in. Can't wait till the day I finally don't wake up anymore

B

beyondgone

Mar 3, 2023
10000% agree. You are not crazy all. Just awake. Unfortunately the world is at least 80% people who are sheeps and just blindly follow the system, and only about 20% are "awake" and see through all the bullshit. So the stupid people will always over power us by large numbers. And instead we feel super lonely because not much people we can really express these feelings and logic to, and it honestly makes us even want to CTB more. People need to stop having kids, but its something that will never change much, so this endless and pointless suffering will just keep continuing for many more years to come, which I want absolutely no part in. Can't wait till the day I finally don't wake up anymore

Maybe we're all stupid in a sense, this existence is baffling, no one asked to be brought into this shithole we're just thrown in and brainwashed, taught what to think not how to think and then held here through all the suffering against our will, if we attempt and fail you get thrown in the nut house so they can fill you up with drugs and throw you back out amongst society, everything is only a result of frequency and vibration, who's to say the elites haven't adjusted the frequency and is making us "woke" want to ctb even sooner so we're out of the way but what for because the previous frequency the one to dumb us down didn't work and won't work so it's easier to get rid of the problem and what better way than to get them to do it themselves but they can't just be that blatantly open about their lack of empathy on the "human race" because then the whole game falls apart for "them" but who tf even are "they"? What does it even matter, there's so many existing uncomfortably in their bodies and minds just so others can sit comfortably

I'm just rambling, I hope you find the peace you crave wherever it may be

• Love
Reactions: loopdaloop and sanction
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
I do not fear death; even as a child my doctors noted a strange fixation for death; mostly due to the environment I was raised in then—and the poor conditions.

• Hugs
Reactions: beyondgone
SpiderLink

SpiderLink

they/them
Apr 3, 2023
I don't think anyones crazy. Everyone has their own opinions and thoughts, people may agree and some won't.

B

beyondgone

Mar 3, 2023
I don't think anyones crazy. Everyone has their own opinions and thoughts, people may agree and some won't.
But who's to say they're even our own thoughts and we're not programmed to be a certain way, act a certain way dress a certain way all chase the latest iPhones and whatever else just to stay distracted

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that wanting suicide is a perfectly logical response to having awareness of the reality of existing, to me wanting to delay the inevitable and risk ending up in a situation of the most extreme suffering just to decay from old age really is irrational to me. Life is futile and meaningless, all that humans are doing is waiting around to die anyway and the fact is that nobody should be obligated to suffer for the sake of other people.
Life is just a tragic consequence of evolution and we only exist because people decided to selfishly procreate, at least to me the less time spent in this hellish world the better, to not exist is ideal to me as to die solves all problems and in death everything is finally forgotten about. Life itself is the true problem and it's a burden feeling trapped here.

• Hugs
Reactions: beyondgone and headcase95