• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

inneedrelief

inneedrelief

Student
Jan 15, 2024
Just need to talk to someone that's an expert on methods and stuff

inneedrelief

inneedrelief

Student
Jan 15, 2024
Most people on here are an expert with their chosen method, not multiple ones. Ideally you choose your method (having read the resources mega thread) and then people can advise you on your chosen method. Mine's hanging.
Why hanging, and thanks for the response to my post

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I'm good with night night, but I feel uncomfortable giving information on it. Blood on my hands sorta feeling I guess. You can pm me if you want info on that, I wouldn't want you to injure yourself doing it wrong.

But uh, yeah, in the suicide discussion page there's a stickied thread for resources, I'd recommend reading it.

Reactions: haibane
Mäximum

Mäximum

All the effort for nothing...
Apr 5, 2023
I really like trains. Definitely not to an expert level and even then I wouldn't ever call myself an expert because it feels weird but if you have any questions, we can look together for an answer as I am willing to make some extra research. And I am sure I will also learn something new. I'm just really interested in these big steel boxes with doors and shit :)

G

Green_leaf

Nov 5, 2022
Those not posting are the truly experts on methods.

• Informative
  • Yay!
Reactions: Blazingluke, ijustwishtodie, DepressedChemMajor and 4 others

4g1vvvven

🔍 Looking for the nicest exit 🚪
Feb 14, 2023
Those not posting are the truly experts on methods.
Hard pills to swallow
Like how even illegal markets unconcerned with ethics aren't that interested in killing their customers - it's just poor economics
A forum where anyone with a truly graduated understanding ceases to contribute 🥲
No disrespect to the kind and knowledgeable users here ofc

sirciroc

sirciroc

Feb 4, 2024
Abyssal, I guess that's why you didn't choose to be called abysmal instead. We're all murderers with blood on our hands here though as according to Tantacrul we corrupt the innocent.

Except that sadly some got incarcerated in psych wards and perhaps a small few others may have screwed up and got brain damaged.
Tbh people that died were experts of their own demise but annoyingly there's no universal guide to any method (save jumping etc).

The devils method 😈👹👺
corrupting the innocent is kind of insane. i could understand genuine criticism, but assuming its a bunch of innocent people being preyed upon is a bit patronizing. as fucked up as this site kinda is, there is a reason the member count is pushing 30,000 despite not being advertised anywhere

Reactions: Tokugawa_Yoshinobu
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
We're all murderers with blood on our hands here though as according to Tantacrul we corrupt the innocent.
Keeps me up at night tbh. Society has a way of getting into one's head, even when my priorities lie here I can't separate myself from the pro life world. Oh and I chose abyssal because abyss was taken haha!
I really like trains. Definitely not to an expert level and even then I wouldn't ever call myself an expert because it feels weird but if you have any questions, we can look together for an answer as I am willing to make some extra research. And I am sure I will also learn something new. I'm just really interested in these big steel boxes with doors and shit :)
I like to think you just like to look at trains, that seems like the better outcome lol

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I would say am an expert in my chosen method partial hanging, but It's said you need atleast 10,000 hours of experience to be called an expert, I guess the clock will start ticking once we hang :)

bluegodism

bluegodism

the rose is blue 🌹💙
Nov 26, 2023
i would say that i know a good amount of things about my method (sn)

Reactions: Blazingluke
D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
I can help with anything chemistry,/biochem/pharmacology I guess. Not for long though.

Reactions: mortuarymary