• hell yeah

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
all in the name of happiness so long as pepole are happy we let anything happen
doesn't make it right i mean flys are happy eating shit doesn't mean it should be allowed to happen in the first place

would you let this hellhole exist?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence is nothing more than an unnecessary and horrific mistake, it disgusts me how existence has caused so much senseless cruelty and torture to be experienced all throughout history, all that existence is, is an evil cycle of endless agony that continues to be repeated as existing beings are burdened with the ability to suffer so extremely.

The fact that anyone has to suffer is an absolutely unacceptable tragedy, there should just be nothingness as I don't believe that existing beings deserve to be tormented all while they endure futile existences, destined for nothing but to decay and die.

Existence itself is the ultimate problem, it's the source of all harm after all so it's compassionate believing that existence never should have happened. Nothingness is only what is ideal as nobody can suffer from not existing, perfection only lies in the complete absence of everything and existence was only a terrible curse, a nightmare disturbing the peace of non existence.

Reactions: EndOfTheLine84
E

EndOfTheLine84

Aug 8, 2023
Existence is nothing more than an unnecessary and horrific mistake, it disgusts me how existence has caused so much senseless cruelty and torture to be experienced all throughout history, all that existence is, is an evil cycle of endless agony that continues to be repeated as existing beings are burdened with the ability to suffer so extremely.

The fact that anyone has to suffer is an absolutely unacceptable tragedy, there should just be nothingness as I don't believe that existing beings deserve to be tormented all while they endure futile existences, destined for nothing but to decay and die.

Existence itself is the ultimate problem, it's the source of all harm after all so it's compassionate believing that existence never should have happened. Nothingness is only what is ideal as nobody can suffer from not existing, perfection only lies in the complete absence of everything and existence was only a terrible curse, a nightmare disturbing the peace of non existence.
The movie The Matrix (1999) is my favorite movie since back in 1999 when I first saw it, but now it has taken on a whole new meaning, so much in there about life and the human race.

The quote from Agent Smith when describing the simulation world (called "The Matrix") that the machines (AI) created for humans so that they can keep them in the human battery pods in a permanent dream state, so as to harvest the energy from the human bodies for the AI machines to power themselves: "Did you know that the first Matrix was designed to be a perfect human world? Where none suffered, where everyone would be happy. It was a disaster. No one would accept the program. Entire crops were lost. Some believed we lacked the programming language to describe your perfect world. But I believe that, as a species, human beings define their reality through suffering and misery. The perfect world was a dream that your primitive cerebrum kept trying to wake up from. Which is why the Matrix was redesigned to this: the peak of your civilization."

Now I really get the meaning of that quote from the movie after 24 years since I first saw it in cinemas.
I believe that we are the only species that takes more than it needs, aka: greed

No wonder we live in such a messed up world, and when you take into account that we as a species have had the power to make ourselves extinct beginning with the Atomic Age (and we almost did during the Cold War, we came very close), I suspect that it is only a matter of time before we become extinct as a species, just as most species eventually do become extinct, but this would be of our own hubris, arrogance and greed as a species overall.

That which made us dominate, will eventually make us fall as a species, a fatal mixture of intelligence with greed, too smart for our own good (those who have the power anyway).

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Definitely not in its current format. If I was in a position where I could choose whether a new universe according to the current rules came into being- I wouldn't do it. I believe in choice. We don't get to choose to be born. Would I kill off every living creature if I could do it? No- I believe in choice. It's not up to me to destroy creatures that want to live because I think I know what's best for them. I'm glad I don't have the responsibility/ power to have to make choices like that.