Votes: 6 19.4%
  • random unlabeled pill from the ground

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
I think there is a website where you can simulate various objects and things fighting each other but I'd rather see who you guys think would win, and why (optional)

• Yay!
Reactions: NumbItAll, not-2-b-the-answer, cgrtt.brns and 2 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm so square- I don't take any of them regularly and of the ones that I have tried- they didn't do much for me. My vice would proably be 🍪🍫🍬🍭🍰🍨🍧🍩🍿... sugar. ☹️

Reactions: psp3000
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
I'm so square- I don't take any of them regularly and of the ones that I have tried- they didn't do much for me. My vice would proably be 🍪🍫🍬🍭🍰🍨🍧🍩🍿... sugar. ☹️
same ! would do just about anything for some dessert right now especially cheesecake

also what's your favourite dessert or sweet at the moment ?

I really didn't think of that one
also thought about adding benadryl to the roster too

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
same ! would do just about anything for some dessert right now especially cheesecake

also what's your favourite dessert or sweet at the moment ?

I really didn't think of that one
also thought about adding benadryl to the roster too

I've never tried benadryl but my friend takes it a lot.

Oooh- that's SO difficult to make me choose! I probably love biscuits the most. Please don't ask me to pick a favourite! It would be like asking someone with children to tell you their favourite! (Not that I have children but I love all biscuits!)

Cheesecake is yummy though!! My Grandma recommended it to friends once and they came back to her saying it wasn't really their taste. Turned out they'd had it with gravy poured over it- they thought it was a savoury dish you have for your main meal. 😆 I guess you would think that maybe- or- maybe the 'cake' bit of it should have given it away...

P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
Cheesecake is yummy though!! My Grandma recommended it to friends once and they came back to her saying it wasn't really their taste. Turned out they'd had it with gravy poured over it- they thought it was a savoury dish you have for your main meal. 😆 I guess you would think that maybe- or- maybe the 'cake' bit of it should have given it away...
I cannot stop laughing that's too funny I guess they thought that because of the cheese in cheesecake so maybe they assumed it would be more like a quiche haha

Oooh- that's SO difficult to make me choose! I probably love biscuits the most. Please don't ask me to pick a favourite! It would be like asking someone with children to tell you their favourite! (Not that I have children but I love all biscuits!)
I am the same way I could make an entire list since you enjoy biscuits I recommend these with coffee or tea or cranberry juice or milk
81pNgPuiXIL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

the other ones with cookie butter are good too
I also recommend stroopwafle

really makes me want to browse r/candy now I am always looking for new things to try in the dessert and candy food genre

• Love
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I cannot stop laughing that's too funny I guess they thought that because of the cheese in cheesecake so maybe they assumed it would be more like a quiche haha

I am the same way I could make an entire list since you enjoy biscuits I recommend these with coffee or tea or cranberry juice or milk
81pNgPuiXIL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

the other ones with cookie butter are good too
I also recommend stroopwafle

really makes me want to browse r/candy now I am always looking for new things to try in the dessert and candy food genre

Oh yum- I love those Lotus biscuits. Sometimes, nice coffee shops give you a packet here when you order coffee. Ooh- Stroopwafle? Haven't heard of them... Oh my God- they look amazing! And I think my local supermarket sells them! I'll have to buy them next time... thank you. My friend even bought me a book on biscuits once! She knows me so well.

Yes- that was funny about the cheesecake! My Uncle also ate a banana with the peel on the first time. That can't have been nice. Lots of funny food stories in my family. No wonder I'm overweight... That uncle and his younger brother once were playing and his brother had a bottle of Tizer (fizzy pop.) Not great to begin with because they were made of glass back then. Anyhow- he told him off for shaking it but being an annoying younger brother- that only spurred him on- and it exploded. No one was hurt I believe (miraculously) but- that always made me laugh.

• Love
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
Oh yum- I love those Lotus biscuits. Sometimes, nice coffee shops give you a packet here when you order coffee. Ooh- Stroopwafle? Haven't heard of them... Oh my God- they look amazing! And I think my local supermarket sells them! I'll have to buy them next time... thank you. My friend even bought me a book on biscuits once! She knows me so well.

Yes- that was funny about the cheesecake! My Uncle also ate a banana with the peel on the first time. That can't have been nice. Lots of funny food stories in my family. No wonder I'm overweight... That uncle and his younger brother once were playing and his brother had a bottle of Tizer (fizzy pop.) Not great to begin with because they were made of glass back then. Anyhow- he told him off for shaking it but being an annoying younger brother- that only spurred him on- and it exploded. No one was hurt I believe (miraculously) but- that always made me laugh.
funnily enough when I was younger I enjoyed eating the opposite side of the banana peel all of the stringy bits to be exact

I feel like if I never noticed that other people weren't eating that part that I would still eat the stringy bits today

• Love
Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
Rando floor pills go harddddd

• Yay!
Reactions: KrowaKovsky, psp3000 and Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
funnily enough when I was younger I enjoyed eating the opposite side of the banana peel all of the stringy bits to be exact

I feel like if I never noticed that other people weren't eating that part that I would still eat the stringy bits today

No- really?! That makes my mouth feel furry thinking about it! Chances are you were probably doing the right thing though- usually it's the most nutricious part of fruit and veg we throw away... You didn't eat that evil little black bit at the end did you?!! What the hell is that bit all about? The rest of it is nice and sweet, then, if you're not super careful, you get stung with that weird black thing at the end. (Apparently, it's the remains of the banana flower.) I've heard people say you should eat the banana the other way up to avoid that thing but that just feels wrong really.

P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
No- really?! That makes my mouth feel furry thinking about it! Chances are you were probably doing the right thing though- usually it's the most nutricious part of fruit and veg we throw away... You didn't eat that evil little black bit at the end did you?!! What the hell is that bit all about? The rest of it is nice and sweet, then, if you're not super careful, you get stung with that weird black thing at the end. (Apparently, it's the remains of the banana flower.) I've heard people say you should eat the banana the other way up to avoid that thing but that just feels wrong really.
I always take that part off or avoid it or are you talking about the long part connected to the peel
and the brown bits of a banana still scare my mouth so I don't think as an adult I will ever eat the old bits unless I am using them for a banana bread recipe

• Love
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I always take that part off or avoid it or are you talking about the long part connected to the peel
and the brown bits of a banana still scare my mouth so I don't think as an adult I will ever eat the old bits unless I am using them for a banana bread recipe
Yum- banana bread! I love bread as well!

• Love
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
I'll say fluoxetine since it nuked my brain in just a few starter doses and has taken me a year+ to recover from, but it disguises itself as just your friendly, tried-and-true, safe & effective antidepressant. All the other options seem like child's play by comparison.

• Informative