StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
What was it like?
Did the mods of that sub create this forum?

• Love
Reactions: inactive
L

Life_is_comedy

Sep 14, 2020
Have no idea what you're talking about but it wouldn't surprise me that a forum like reddit would take down something that talks about suicide freely. If you want a subforum, SS is enough or if not, then you have a better chance creating one at 8kun in the darkweb. It's an imageboard where you can talk about anything freely.

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Have no idea what you're talking about but it wouldn't surprise me that a forum like reddit would take down something that talks about suicide freely. If you want a subforum, SS is enough or if not, then you have a better chance creating one at 8kun in the darkweb. It's an imageboard where you can talk about anything freely.
You mean 4chan? I know.

If you have the new default theme of SS it says on the bottom right the sub reddit was shut down.

L

Life_is_comedy

Sep 14, 2020
You mean 4chan? I know.

If you have the new default theme of SS it says on the bottom right the sub reddit was shut down.
Not 4chan. A different site but it got shut down by the Feds after the Christchurch incident. I think it was 8chan and now it resurfaced back as 8kun. It can only be accessed in the dark web now though.

I

IcyBat

Sep 24, 2020
I used to lurk on /r/sanctionedsuicide in 2016. If I recall correctly, it wasn't possible to talk completely freely there, a certain degree of coded language had to be used.

But I remember people talking about N on there and how to obtain it.

Reactions: StateOfMind
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
I have never been there but someone posted a collection of stories people had written there. I'm currently reading them but they seem very interesting so far and it gives me little idea how was there.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...iginal-r-sanctionedsuicide.48514/#post-888354

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and StateOfMind
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
I have never been there but someone posted a collection of stories people had written there. I'm currently reading them but they seem very interesting so far and it gives me little idea how was there.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...iginal-r-sanctionedsuicide.48514/#post-888354
Interesting, thank you for sharing!

• Love
Reactions: grungeCat
W

WhiteHeavenSeeker14

Sep 21, 2020
Reddit is full of fake ass people. The aura of constant forced "wholesomeness" is so sickening. Anything which comes close to getting real is immediately banned. Apart from a couple subreddits nothing is worth exploring, it's all the same

Reactions: inactive, Leshen, StateOfMind and 1 other person
B

BlueOcean

Mar 31, 2019
I was there a bit. I remember some of the same coded language used here - CTB, N, etc. It was not that different, perhaps a bit more muted because of reddit rules.

I remember talking to a user on there named 2_0_0_6. I think they eventually became a mod on the subreddit. Last I checked their reddit profile, they were posting about opiates and then went inactive for years. I hope they found peace one way or another.

Reactions: StateOfMind
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Reddit is full of fake ass people. The aura of constant forced "wholesomeness" is so sickening. Anything which comes close to getting real is immediately banned. Apart from a couple subreddits nothing is worth exploring, it's all the same
Aaron Swartz is constantly turning around in his grave.

Reactions: inactive
L

Leshen

Oct 31, 2018
I was a lurker, it's a shame that the sub got banned as there was a lot of high quality content.
Now all that's left is /r/suicidewatch which is a fucking joke of a sub, full of empty platitudes and lies about methods (don't do X it's extremely painful and horrible! stay with us, we care about you!). Pathetic.

Reactions: charlottewilts, WhiteHeavenSeeker14, inactive and 1 other person