zombiegirl

zombiegirl

the living dead
Aug 17, 2023
it's not 100% certain, but on New Year's i plan to end my life with SN. the date may change depending on circumstance, but i wanna make some friends, especially one who is willing to VC with me when i make the attempt and document the results so it may help others in the future

we can be friends on either discord or instagram, either works

• Hugs
Reactions: Finalnight, MelancholyGirl, _Broken_alice and 7 others
D

Deleted member 65988

Document how? I honestly think I could but I'm not sure yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mateira and DeadHead
zombiegirl

zombiegirl

the living dead
Aug 17, 2023
I'm sure people on here would appreciate however it is you plan on documenting (photos, video, text 🤷) but don't feel like you have to.
i want to, because i love science and shit and wanna provide research material. i'm just nervous about what my family will think when they walk in and see me dead and there's an open vc call on discord recording me. embarrassing

• Hugs
Reactions: Finalnight, MelancholyGirl, lavender143once and 1 other person
WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
I'm planning to CTB next week and I'm hoping I won't fail. If I do, maybe I'll join you.

Reactions: kvsvenky100 and Lost cherry
zombiegirl

zombiegirl

the living dead
Aug 17, 2023
I'm planning to CTB next week and I'm hoping I won't fail. If I do, maybe I'll join you.
omg double suicide!!!! what's ur method? i'm actually aiming for New Year's so it's romantic, so i'll think of u when i catch da bus

• Yay!
Reactions: lostall_hope11, kvsvenky100 and WonderingSoul
WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
omg double suicide!!!! what's ur method? i'm actually aiming for New Year's so it's romantic, so i'll think of u when i catch da bus
My method is sn. I just hope it works

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
As a reminder: I can't tell you how authorities or related parties may react to this and it should be reminded that there's very real repercussions to this plan. I don't know specifics or laws involved but consider the legal action that could be taken against you if you agree to this.

Reactions: beelzebul, Nymph and Deleted member 65988
pineapple-chicken

pineapple-chicken

Dec 1, 2023
i want to, because i love science and shit and wanna provide research material. i'm just nervous about what my family will think when they walk in and see me dead and there's an open vc call on discord recording me. embarrassing
You could use something like Team viewer, and give someone access to shut down your computer after you're gone, but you'll have to trust this person alot cuase they'll have access to everything about you, including where you live, and alot of your social media logins if you've saved them on your computer

Reactions: lavender143once and Deleted member 65988
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
In principle I would like to do this for you & this community, as I am extermely grateful for the documentation of @Moonicide's ctb. But I am worried about the legal implications of doing so as I am in the UK, a very anti-suicide country.

Reactions: mungbean, Nymph, cryone and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 65988

That won't be embarrassing but rather absolutely devastating for them to find.

Reactions: nozomu and blackwidow
LifeTransit_1

LifeTransit_1

Death is inevitable. I just want mine early.
Oct 25, 2023
As a reminder: I can't tell you how authorities or related parties may react to this and it should be reminded that there's very real repercussions to this plan. I don't know specifics or laws involved but consider the legal action that could be taken against you if you agree to this.
We could make a burner account with a VPN... (Like do not even use our SaSu name's) use some kind of weird name that would not be remotely connected to us.

Reactions: Abyssal
Hannah05

Hannah05

Dec 5, 2023
As someone who works in the medical field I am interested.

Reactions: zanahori
Z

zeropercentangel

Jan 23, 2023
If you are on windows, you can open command prompt as administrator and type "shutdown -s -t 1000" (you can put any number there, that will be the timer) and the pc will automatically shut down when the timer runs out.

Last edited:
Reactions: pineapple-chicken
letsgetittogo

letsgetittogo

Barbiturate Summer :p
Nov 11, 2023
it's not 100% certain, but on New Year's i plan to end my life with SN. the date may change depending on circumstance, but i wanna make some friends, especially one who is willing to VC with me when i make the attempt and document the results so it may help others in the future

I'd love to be mutuals on Instagram if you're interested :

Reactions: zombiegirl
zombiegirl

zombiegirl

the living dead
Aug 17, 2023
I'd love to be mutuals on Instagram if you're interested :
hey!! i'm currently on the fence abt my ctb cuz im tryna recover from ptsd and see if that helps,

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

hey!! i'm currently on the fence abt my ctb cuz im tryna recover from ptsd and see if that helps,
You could focus on that since you are on the fence about ctb, remember it's a decision you always come back to

Reactions: nozomu
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
Bad idea recording it just puts you at risk of being found IMO (attracting attention)

Found and interrupted attempt leaving you at risk of ending up a vegetable.. For what? A video of you dying ? No , put yourself first above everything.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd
LunarLynx

LunarLynx

Just a lost spirit searching freedom
Dec 18, 2023

In theory, It's a "really good" thing to do. I would love to see some documentation about the subject, but in the other end, I think it's a real problem for the other person, in case the familly thinks it's "their fault" and try everything to find them and arrest them for that. Personally I would not try.
However I would love to talk about how you planned everything since I want to CTB in not too long, PM me if you want to.

nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
Just be careful, some people are creeps who just get off on watching suicides. Make sure if someone does this there's reasonable trust established...

nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
You could focus on that since you are on the fence about ctb, remember it's a decision you always come back to
Echoing this too OP. It's never too late to catch the bus, but once it's caught it's a ride you can't get off of.

Freimann

Freimann

Dec 23, 2023
I could do it. I've always been good with documenting and describing things in great detail. I second what Goku Black said. Perhaps you'd want to focus on recovery. All the best with whatever choice you make. PM me if you have any interest.

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Damn, did you do it yet? Interested in seeing a new research thread, as considering SN myself. You are brave and sound smart. Best of luck, hope you find peace friend.

zombiegirl

zombiegirl

the living dead
Aug 17, 2023
Damn, did you do it yet? Interested in seeing a new research thread, as considering SN myself. You are brave and sound smart. Best of luck, hope you find peace friend.
not yet, no. i want to keep living for a while so i can enjoy life a bit more. i'm trying to work on my ptsd and bipolar which are the bigggest issues for me, trying to find right meds and i have hope

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: zanahori, Sylveon, rozeske and 5 others
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
not yet, no. i want to keep living for a while so i can enjoy life a bit more. i'm trying to work on my ptsd and bipolar which are the bigggest issues for me, trying to find right meds and i have hope
Love reading these sorts of things. Glad you are seeking recovery! <3

• Love
Reactions: Sylveon and zombiegirl
Alatus_Nemeseos

Alatus_Nemeseos

Dec 27, 2023
Reading that you're willing to get back up and give recovery another shot made my day, the greatest comfort about the bus is that you can catch it any time so might as well make whatever most of the little things while you can even if its just a little while. <3

• Love
Reactions: Sylveon, zombiegirl, Abyssal and 1 other person
zombiegirl

zombiegirl

the living dead
Aug 17, 2023
Love reading these sorts of things. Glad you are seeking recovery! <3
ilysm
Reading that you're willing to get back up and give recovery another shot made my day, the greatest comfort about the bus is that you can catch it any time so might as well make whatever most of the little things while you can even if its just a little while. <3
you too alatus

• Love
Reactions: Alatus_Nemeseos and Sylveon