Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 10 19.6%

• Total voters
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Another stupid thread/poll because I'm bored and wasting time...

Who do you suppose REALLY holds power on this earth? I realise some answers overlap- so- wealthy individuals could be a part of corporations or secret societies and exert their influence that way. Still- I'd assume- for this to work- those entire groups would have to agree. (Probably not impossible- retain wealth and power, exploit everyone else I imagine is the main goal...)

Personally, I think- follow the money. I feel sure a handful of incredibly wealthy individuals that create corporations control a lot of what goes on in this world. Governments are funded (bought?) Rules that benefit corporations over even the health of the populace are pushed through. (Pretty sure many people realised tobacco, alcohol and sugar weren't good for public health- yet all have found their way into our regular lives. Yes- it's choice whether we consume them but for a long time, I doubt people were even told that they could be harmful- especially in excess- and all are addictive... thanks.)

I even wonder how many wars and elections are orchestrated. Maybe I'm a paranoid, conspiracy theorist but I don't know. Does make you wonder. Not that we can do anything about it of course!

What do you think? Are people behind it all or is there some supernatural force at play too?

• Love
Reactions: spoiledsick, Per Ardua Ad Astra, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
PleaseTakeMeAway

PleaseTakeMeAway

Nothing to say anymore.
Jul 16, 2022
It's me. I rule the world.

• Yay!
  • Informative
Reactions: spoiledsick, PrisonBreak, Un- and 10 others
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Skathon, wait.what, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
I don't think it is a conscience. It is like saying who rules the Sun, the rivers or the Solar System. There are things that are born and die without being conscious of themselves or by someone's action.
Let's say that the Universe manages itself unconsciously and life is only a consequence of which it will never be able to find out.

//

No crec que sigui una consciència. Es com dir qui mana al Sol, als rius o al Sistema Solar. Hi ha coses que neixen i moren sense ser conscients de si mateixes o per acció d'algú altre.
Digessim que l'Univers s'autogestiona de manera inconscient i la vida només és una conseqüència de la qual no es podrà adonar mai.

Reactions: spoiledsick, Shivali, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Can you fix it please?
I do wish the poll would be redone, allowing multiple answers- I would have picked 2, 3, and 4.
Ok, fair point- done 😉

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Rainy_days

Rainy_days

Experienced
Dec 21, 2022
Greed, stupidity and hubris.

• Love
Reactions: katagiri83, not-2-b-the-answer and Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I don't think it is a conscience. It is like saying who rules the Sun, the rivers or the Solar System. There are things that are born and die without being conscious of themselves or by someone's action.
Let's say that the Universe manages itself unconsciously and life is only a consequence of which it will never be able to find out.

//

No crec que sigui una consciència. Es com dir qui mana al Sol, als rius o al Sistema Solar. Hi ha coses que neixen i moren sense ser conscients de si mateixes o per acció d'algú altre.
Digessim que l'Univers s'autogestiona de manera inconscient i la vida només és una conseqüència de la qual no es podrà adonar mai.

I take your meaning. I probably meant more the human society side of things to be honest- laws, wars, taxes etc.

Good point though- and I agree- seems more likely to me that life and the universe is some freak accident that then evolved, rather than a specific design and creation of an entity.

Reactions: Dead Ghost and not-2-b-the-answer
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
The poll is fixed- you can change your vote and enter multiple votes.
Thanks- sorry to cause confusion... I'm the OP.

I was hoping @PleaseTakeMeAway would hear my 'complaint' if they are indeed the ruler of the world- and like you said- maybe do something to fix it... 😁

• Yay!
Reactions: Endex, Per Ardua Ad Astra and not-2-b-the-answer
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I think girls do. But to be fair, the only source I checked was Beyoncé's discography.

• Yay!
Reactions: StruggleWithin, Skathon, Un- and 10 others
WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
all of the above

Reactions: Endex and Forever Sleep
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Lizard people. Travis Scott even referenced it in a now removed video
I have enough evidence to believe Charles Martel was a descendant of who is considered "Vishnu" in Hindu religion

Annunaki

• Yay!
Reactions: WonderingSoul, narval, whatevs and 1 other person
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Wealthy individuals = Illuminati. Two ways of saying the same thing. I guess the difference is how most of you stupidly think the billionaires don't believe or engage in something metaphysical.

Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and Forever Sleep
Rapière

Rapière

On the brink
Jul 7, 2022
It may be convient to believe so, but the world isn't ruled by individuals. It's ruled by invisible forces like ideologies and moral and spiritual values... in short, a Zeitgeist that even the super-elite bow down to. If all the people you think are in charge were arrested tomorrow, would the world become a better place? Maybe for a short while, but eventually it would fall back into it's natural course. Right now, we live in the age of (spiritual) decay, Kali Yuga, that will inevitabely lead to the total collapse of our civilization. There is no point in fighting it; even mighty stars burn themselves out and collapse - thinking feeble constructs like civilzations can cheat death would be a great folly.

Last edited:
Reactions: StruggleWithin, Per Ardua Ad Astra and Forever Sleep
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
When I used to work a part time job at a local grocery store and there was a lady who was like at full tinfoil hat mode.
She once said that some lizard people are controlling the world XD
She also claimed that Putin, Obama and Merkel are also one of those lizard people.
I didn't say anything or denied her claims but as soon as I was out of work, I joked with one of my ex-friends about that 😂
It was always so funny about that lady there that it became a running joke. We called her the Fifi Lady because she was always saying that the store "Fifi" wasn't working but actually it was a feature where each device's MAC Address was given 30minutes of surfing time on the public WiFi but back then I owned a Android 4.1 LG phone with root on it and a app called Mac Randomizer.
Yeah, nowadays it's a built in feature but back then things where much harder to do and that's why people rooted their phones😅

• Yay!
Reactions: makethepainstop and Forever Sleep
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
The old quote rings true about how if you want to know who runs the world, look at who you're not allowed to criticize.
Who are you not allowed to criticize?

Reactions: makethepainstop and Forever Sleep
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
The old quote rings true about how if you want to know who runs the world, look at who you're not allowed to criticize.
Wait, [USERNAME REDACTED] runs the world?

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: Skathon, Un-, katagiri83 and 4 others
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
single moms
Is this a joke? I see single moms getting criticized all the time. For choosing bad men, for being inadequate parents, people saying they're bad for society, etc.

Reactions: Forever Sleep
Rapière

Rapière

On the brink
Jul 7, 2022
Is this a joke? I see single moms getting criticized all the time. For choosing bad men, for being inadequate parents, people saying they're bad for society, etc.
I don't see them being criticized much at all. Saying that a single mom household isnt a good enviroment for a child, a male one in particular, to grow up in, without even implying that it's the woman's fault, does seem to be a taboo topic nowadays. You'll always get some Skylar White-types shouting you down.

FYI, the original comment was implying jews rule the world -apparantly that was not obvious to some- so I was being half-ironic.

Last edited:
Reactions: makethepainstop
Nolan96

Nolan96

Mage
Feb 12, 2022
I don't see them being criticized much at all. Saying that a single mom household isnt a good enviroment for a child, a male one in particular, to grow up in, without even implying that it's the woman's fault, does seem to be a taboo topic nowadays. You'll always get some Skylar White-types shouting you down.

FYI, the original comment was implying jews rule the world -apparantly that was not obvious to some- so I was being half-ironic.
Throwing single moms under the bus to own the alleged anti-semites. Okay then.

Reactions: newave3
Endex

Endex

Magic bus
Jun 13, 2022
The financial organisations run the UK judging from the recent politics before Xmas, it certainly isn't these pupet politicians in charge. Or maybe an algorithm or a combination of both.

Last edited:
Reactions: Forever Sleep
W

Winterreise

I wanna be a baby and cry and be held forever
Jun 27, 2022
Sid

Reactions: Endex and Un-
DaatiSimi

DaatiSimi

Nov 24, 2022
I'm just here for the antisemitism to eventually show up 🍿

• Yay!
Reactions: Un-
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
A secret organisation of wealthy Mice rule the world 🐁🐀🧀🌍

• Love
Reactions: Endex and Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm so stupid- I didn't even know this was an anti-semetic quote. I thought it applied to people like Kim Jong-un and Putin. I doubt you can openly criticize them (if you live in those countries.)

• Hugs
Reactions: Endex