Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
who or what would bring us alive enslaved in this awful shit to a shithole and hellhole to kill us off
it's obvious your fucking parents that's who and they don't care about us cause if they did they wouldnt bring us alive to such a horrible place

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, Praestat_Mori and sanction
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
From an evidence based approach- yes- our parents. Some were probably naive, some maybe had questionable and even evil intentions from the start, some were just horny and careless.

If there's something more- a God, creator, surely it's only a couple of reasons. Either they are a sick, narcissistic sadist. Or- they have some deeply complicated plan that one day will make sense to us as to why all this suffering and unfairness was for some greater good. Clearly that's something the mere human brain can't comprehend though because I can never see how it could be justified. Some things look plain evil to me.

Or, we're a slave race being developed by aliens for something. Who knows?

Reactions: deleted442, WAITING TO DIE, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Or, we're a slave race being developed by aliens for something. Who knows?
yeah i try and stay away from the aliens theory it can get quite disturbing, if it is a god then it has unlimited computing power and is immortal like a machine, if it is for a reason then death isn't the end for all time, on the other hand if it really did just come into existance from nothing with no purpose behind it then we really are doomed i think

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, Praestat_Mori and Forever Sleep
D

Deleted member 65988

Reactions: Darkover, WAITING TO DIE, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
Parents are fully aware of what they're doing. Don't ever let someone tell you otherwise.

Parents are willing to use innocent children as a shield to put meaning to their meaningless life. Think about that. Deeply.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkover, deleted442 and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I wonder if our parents have been manipulated into breeding by an unseen force to bring even more suffering into this world.
I don't mean the actual sexual act of breeding, but the desire to start a family.
It makes no sense to me why a woman would want to have a lump of cells expanding in her abdomen until she eventually endures the horror of having her vagina ripped open by a screaming blood soaked child, and then spend the next couple of years wiping up shit and piss and having no sleep because the babies crying.
Why the hell would anyone desire this ?

Reactions: oddetoad, Darkover and deleted442
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Procreation is such a terrible, disgusting crime to me, as after all procreation is the ultimate cause of all human suffering, without existence one would never have the ability to suffer.
It's horrifying how people continue to procreate into this hellish and harmful reality, so repulsively just creating unnecessary pain and problems as a result in this existence where there is no limit as to how much one can be tormented.
And to me it's even more hellish how we cannot just choose to easily cease existing in peace despite the fact that we were so cruelly burdened with the ability to exist here.

Reactions: oddetoad, Darkover, deleted442 and 1 other person