• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Rustysoupcan

Rustysoupcan

I'm sensitive
May 2, 2020
I just recently started look and it's like $100 dollars just for the gas. I wanted to have it set up for when I decide (my date is still unknown) but with the price now I dont know. I know the money doesn't matter if you're dead but I have a habit of changing my mind last minute/ pushing the date back even more, so if I just never end up doing it I dont want to waste that money.

Reactions: serah and Mare Tranquillitatis
BigLucs

BigLucs

M-23 NC. Don't want to turn 24.
Apr 30, 2020
Yea but still till be nice to have a way to do it. I think it helps me when I know I have a way out. "If I can do it any time why do it now?"

Reactions: FriendofDeath, Righttodie and autumnal
S

suicideintended

Exhausted
May 6, 2020
I'm new here so I apologize for my ignorance. Can you explain to me what an exit bag is? CO it's my top method (i'm exploring hanging too) but CO is top choice. Is that what you're speaking of? If so can you tell me some more about it.

Reactions: Righttodie
BigLucs

BigLucs

M-23 NC. Don't want to turn 24.
Apr 30, 2020
Suicide Discussion> Resources

S

Sartigan

May 22, 2020
I'm new here so I apologize for my ignorance. Can you explain to me what an exit bag is? CO it's my top method (i'm exploring hanging too) but CO is top choice. Is that what you're speaking of? If so can you tell me some more about it.
Exit bag is a bag where you get a bunch of inert gas (helium, nitrogen,) where you breath in it. Your brain doesn't realise that you don't get it's oxygen untill it's too late and you pass out, painlessly from what people say.
I just recently started look and it's like $100 dollars just for the gas. I wanted to have it set up for when I decide (my date is still unknown) but with the price now I dont know. I know the money doesn't matter if you're dead but I have a habit of changing my mind last minute/ pushing the date back even more, so if I just never end up doing it I dont want to waste that money.
the gas flow regulator isn't free either, have you found a cheap one?.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mare Tranquillitatis
serah

serah

Student
May 6, 2020
I feel this. First found out about exit bags and thought it was a great method to use...but my wallet thinks otherwise.

Reactions: FriendofDeath and GoodPersonEffed