I am guilty of this

wishful thinking

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: pole, Sylveon, cheese.out and 7 others
E

Eucalyptus72

Jan 10, 2023
I do a slightly different version of this... I know what you mean.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Waiting for sources here is waiting to be scammed.

There are plenty of legit sellers on the big dark web markets already and have been for years.

• Informative
Reactions: Capsaicin78, GasMonkey, hungry_ghost and 1 other person
C

colormesurprised

Nov 19, 2021
street herion coupled with alcohol is better than N in my opinion

Reactions: lionetta12
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
N does sound like an ideal method to me, but I think that if someone wants to be gone anytime soon, there is no point in waiting around for it, if it ever comes back. And anyway even when N was available, I read of people receiving wellness checks after ordering it, it just sounds risky and complicated trying to get it and it's illegal anyway. Sadly, I think that only those who are very fortunate will die such a peaceful death. I'm always wishing for N but I cannot imagine myself ever actually obtaining it, unless there was some kind of legalised euthanasia type thing available for me.

Reactions: TimetoGo!
R

randy

Student
Jan 6, 2023
There are plenty of legit sellers on the big dark web markets already and have been for years.
no there are not

there's a global shortage of N and not even vets can get their hands on it.

from what I gathered, there was an incident at one of the two factories in the world that makes this. Also the major chinese illicit manufacturer got shutdown

nature abhors a vacuum so hopefully some new manufacturers will come online in the future.

Last edited:
E

eremito

Student
Sep 18, 2019
no there are not
there's a global shortage of N and not even vets can get their hands on it.
nature abhors a vacuum so hopefully some new manufacturers will come online in the future.

"there's a global shortage of N and not even vets can get their hands on it"
vets continue to put animals to sleep with different drugs which contain N but sell under country-specific trade names.
There exists a supply of derivate medicines on the market.
Has anyone checked the option of accessing them?

And given that the nature dislikes the vacuum, why is it so difficult to find any suppliers?

Kurushii

Kurushii

Student
Jan 14, 2023
I don't necessarily wish for there to be a new supply of N because I don't expect there to be. What makes me feel so livid and completely helpless is that something wondrous such as N does exist, but it's unabtainable. Its just too unfair. I don't have any words
It would be lovely if it came back.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and finalrequiem
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
I hope that it comes back so that I can buy a bottle it's best method but it's hard to get.

Reactions: finalrequiem
T

Teardrop2021

Aug 14, 2021
"there's a global shortage of N and not even vets can get their hands on it"
vets continue to put animals to sleep with different drugs which contain N but sell under country-specific trade names.
There exists a supply of derivate medicines on the market.
Has anyone checked the option of accessing them?

And given that the nature dislikes the vacuum, why is it so difficult to find any suppliers?
There are legit sites where you can buy it online. However, it requires a vet license and a DEA certificate, so......

Reactions: touhoufan
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
That would be wasting time. One must find a plan b as soon as possible as an exit. I dont think anytime soon there will be new updates regarding N. Lucky those who had it already

Blondi

Blondi

Iš Lietuvos
Feb 2, 2021
I am waiting for a fella, who wants a ctb partner, & is willing to share N.

Reactions: randy
Ghoste

Ghoste

Unlucky me, who lives life in pain
Mar 7, 2023
I may or may not be guilty of this...

yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
there is nothing to feel guilty about here, cause we all deserve a peaceful graceful exit whenever we want it, and it's a disgrace to society that they denied us this and made the best methods illegal. such a curse to be born in this hellish middle ages and the era of enslavement when euthanasia is banned or severely restricted in every country

Last edited:
Reactions: finalrequiem and Teardrop2021
B

bigfishlittlefish

Student
Dec 21, 2021
Futilely, but nonetheless desperately, wishing...

Krokodile

Krokodile

Nov 18, 2023
Not me, with how expensive N is I would not be willing to take the risk of getting scammed, it would bother me way too much. With SN at least even if I don't get what I paid for I lost almost nothing.

A

ayeyiyi

Dec 21, 2023
I am guilty of this

wishful thinking
I have had my account fo three weeks and cannot find out how to make a fucking post, I am so fucking pissed off with this stupid worthless fucking website, will someone please fucking help me FUCK
m
I have had my account fo three weeks and cannot find out how to make a fucking post, I am so fucking pissed off with this stupid worthless fucking website, will someone pleK
m

Waiting for sources here is waiting to be scammed.

I have had my account fo three weeks and cannot find out how to make a fucking post, I am so fucking pissed off with this stupid fucking website, will someoke please fucking help me. I've searched every god damn fucking menu

Last edited: